Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cat Replacement Pipe

fuzzwaldo

"Do you want another muppet sandwich?"

why? do you taste good with pickle?

No, but a VVTL-i Badge does, might as well eat it before it becomes a waste of money ;)

well lads just to add to this point i am a toyota mechanic an drive a ts corolla

i decated my own pipe just by cutting out the cat pipe and replacing it with 3" stainless

yeah the light is on but it makes a big diff!!! an you still get lift!!!

i check my system every few weeks for other codes but no other faults yet an its been 4 months!!

well lads just to add to this point i am a toyota mechanic an drive a ts corolla

i decated my own pipe just by cutting out the cat pipe and replacing it with 3" stainless

i check my system every few weeks for other codes but no other faults yet an its been 4 months!!

and i can second that, it goes like stink and i hav never seen a car that is running lean spit flames.

who was that fella at the start, he would be safer talkin about clothes.

once a cat is removed it lights the dash uplike a christmas tree, bt ive never heard as much bull about making run lean. the emissions test soon prooves that!

definately if you dont mind a bit of noise for more power get the cat out of it!

and its gud at the dark of night a few flames appearing after a bit of horsin!

welcome Andy :D

and i can second that, it goes like stink and i hav never seen a car that is running lean spit flames.

once a cat is removed it lights the dash uplike a christmas tree, bt ive never heard as much bull about making run lean. the emissions test soon prooves that!

definately if you dont mind a bit of noise for more power get the cat out of it!

No cat = emissions failure

No cat = emissions failure

i don't have mot for a year an a half!!

plus i have a spare center section to bolt in for mot!!!! with a cat!!

a tech at a local toyota dealer has a T sport with an hks sytem on it with a decat , and it has the CEL illuminated of course, but no adverse running affects , in fact i think his words were " it goes like f**k" , it is very loud but hey ho . bad reading from no2 lambda doesnt kill lift

By anychance was it grey with twin style compressor pipes! but without the rear compressor lip

facelift shape

nah fella , northern ireland car , silver steel with single round hks pipe

Thats mine lol!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links