Do Not Sell My Personal Information

G-tec Quarter Mile...

KiwiMR2

Well I finally gave my Gen III a bit of a thrash with the g-tech in. I did 2 quarter mile runs, the first I bogged down on the launch :( (nervous I guess as Im usually pretty sweet) and boosted hard with no wheel spin right through, I managed a 13.7 at about 166 kph's.......Im quite happy with that considering I have only a cat-back exhaust, 14psi, and a pod filter in a box :) With a better launch and a dp with no cat plus a few more pounds of boost Im sure I'd be good for a low 13 high 12 :D Im sure an aftermarket ic wouldn't go astray too

It was a resonably warm evening too...if the temps had been down it would have been better again. The 2nd run wasn't so good as I really stuffed up the launch and ended up with the clutch slipping hard out for a few seconds at the top of 1st....got a 14.1 but because I slipped the clutch a bit on the 2nd run my 60 foot time was lower because I had already built up some boost when I took off. Im getting all the info sent through to me so I'll check out my 0-100 times too.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Oh and I have updated my Profile pics etc too if anyone wants to see the tom's front on and painted etc :) (link in my sig)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

It's looking sweet fella ..

I'll be wiring up my Apexi RSM soon and will be giving it a few 400m runs ..

It's looking sweet fella ..

I'll be wiring up my Apexi RSM soon and will be giving it a few 400m runs ....the same night a GTS-4 skyline with FULL 3 inch exhaust + external wastgate, bigger turbo running 15 psi, link ecu, HUGE FMIC pulled only a 13.3, considering the difference in mods Im quite happy :)

Cheers :)

Apexi RSM.....same sorta thing as the G-tech yeah?? There not bad to get some rough idea of what ya pulling, especially when you compare to others who did it.....the same night a GTS-4 skyline with FULL 3 inch exhaust + external wastgate, bigger turbo running 15 psi, link ecu, HUGE FMIC pulled only a 13.3, considering the difference in mods Im quite happy :)

I can only see the picture with the white toms front and no snorkel...

You sure?? I click now and there all there...maybe clear your cookies??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I can just see this:

Thats right.....it's 4 pics in one of my Gen III with ALL painted snorkel and toms front etc.....are you still seeing the other one??

weird :wacko:

someone chime in and tell us what ya see :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2