Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Ive Lost My Keys

mr megamodz

hi there i dont know if there is anyone out there who can help me please. I own a toyota land cruiser Amazon 1992 on a k reg. 4.2 turbo deisel. I have lost my keys to the car and for 3 weeks now I haven't been able to use the car. As I rely on it as my everyday work horse /towing vehicle I am completely lost as to what I can do . Yes i can get in by brute force or a hammer. but I think i might have to buy a lock set including ignition barrell. does anyone have a set please . I cant get into the car or under the bonnet etc so I am stuffed! I did wonder if I managed to get the chassis number whether toyota would be able to get a key but it is a grey import and I dont know if there is any way they can do it. please please please help ! I am totally knackered without my landy and can't conduct my business or anything else come to that without it.

regards mr megamodz.

Are you really desperate? Then break the window... Or go to your nearest Toyota dealer, they probably have a solution for you. Get it towed to the place after you've inquired.

Autopartswarehouse rocks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links