Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2004

dave5282

Im defo there this year :lol:  :lol:

My mate pete is also coming with his g6r  :thumbsup: gotta have the twin black rally  :censor: together :lol:  :lol:

This year we should get some rollas 2gether :D

The Yaris boyz stole the show with a impressive line up. Cant have that can we :lol:

Ive taken a full day off work to make mine shine!!

Dont know how modded it will be by then, (probably just wheels, tires, spoiler and a touch of pre show bling) but im up for out shining the litlle cars!!!

Cool sounds good try and get the rolla boys together :thumbsup:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• dave5282

• knightrider

• Calisto

Sounds like a bit of friendly competition between the yaris and rolla's!!!

I will be there again.

Don't know if I can make my car cleaner than last year though.

(I have to look at Garricks 2nd place show trophy every night, its annoying and I am still jealous).

Have to get a few more MR2's on the stand.

was great fun last year (bar the rain) and will do my best to get there again.

Cheers

Pav

Have to get a few more MR2's on the stand.

Not sure if I'll be on TOC or IMOC ..

will be defo there, and should be bringing 2 cars.......of which both will be complete(unlike 2003 :wacko: )

The Monster, will be finished, and also the is200 race car ive been building :thumbsup:

Count me in on this one... :group-cuddles: I will have to take the wife and kid as well :angry:

Im defo there this year :lol:  :lol:

My mate pete is also coming with his g6r  :thumbsup: gotta have the twin black rally  :censor: together :lol:  :lol:

This year we should get some rollas 2gether :D

The Yaris boyz stole the show with a impressive line up. Cant have that can we :lol:

Ive taken a full day off work to make mine shine!!

Dont know how modded it will be by then, (probably just wheels, tires, spoiler and a touch of pre show bling) but im up for out shining the litlle cars!!!

Cool sounds good try and get the rolla boys together :thumbsup:

Oh yes.

I think we can put on a good line up this year.

This year has the biggest suggested numbers of rollas to attend. This will be my 3rd year. I live just down the road and will be there both days.

Hummm, 5+ at a guess!!

Kinda running from standard (ie mine, not sure it will fit in??) to full race setup!!!

Hummm, 5+ at a guess!!

Kinda running from standard (ie mine, not sure it will fit in??) to full race setup!!!

Dont worry about that! Mine isnt all the far from standard and at last years show not modded at all.

add me to the 'rolla list please guys.

will have the new exhaust and hopefully wheels by then

washed it today and looks amazing, the tints set it off

I will make sure its shiny shiny though, to make up for lack of mods!

(i am gonna wash it, make it bling then drive near enuff the full length of the M6 and half the M1, gonna have to find a garage with powerwash nearby??)

Right outside the entrance to Billing there's a garage with a jetwash but you'll have to join the queue :P :P

we will be getting the same plots as last year, so there is 2 water points within 10 meters of the plot :thumbsup:

Are TOC\LOC doing a bit of the Organising this year think steve said something about it a couple of months back??

dunno.

was thinking bike cans or maybe a roof scoop..........

..................................... or maybe something completely amazing. depends if i have the money though

ed

ROOF SCOOP, ROOF SCOOP :D :D :D that would be mental :thumbsup:

Bike cans would be cool but way too loud :lol::lol:

I reckon you should go for something completely amazing :thumbsup::thumbsup: Jet engine in the back of a rolla?

think i will get roof scoop if can afford. dunno whether it'll look good without a bodykit though.

bike cans would be mental. going to get a back box next week so will decide what to go for then.

oh well...... it'll all be kept secret until JAE. or maybe Bloney if i've got it done by then

Forums

News

Membership