Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2004

dave5282

Have paid yesterday to paypal. My name is Rich Siddall and I'm coming in my Castrol 1986 Celica like last year. My reg is A4 FLN. I will be staying the whole weekend and camping, so remember to make room for me!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• dave5282

• knightrider

• Calisto

I will be coming down on the Sunday and hopefully meet some more TOC peeps, see you all then..... :) :) :) :) B) B) B) B)

Hi Maz,

How are you doin???

Hiya Asha, im good, and you? how many of you TOC peeps going down to JAE on the Sunday Morning? may be a convoy from the North?

hi maz glad to see you crossed the borders onto toc :)

Hey Rhaines, how are you matey, yes, i keep pop in and out of TOC to see how everyone are, since i meet a few of the TOC'ers at most of the Northern meets, and hopefully see more of you at JAE this year... :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

how much do i pay per person for 2 people cumin in one car with a paid place on the stand

Sorry Guys!!!!

But it looks like JAE is off for me this year, you really do not know how sad I am to sit and right this, I am just about to cancel the travelodge too :crybaby:

There is a number of reasons, but the main one is the mechanial problems of the rolla, and a few other things!!

Me and Emma hope you guys have a truly spectacular weekend!!

(rest assured I will spend most of that weekend moping and moaning, as I really want to go!!)

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

What a horrible way to reach my 1000'th post!

Sorry Guys!!!!

But it looks like JAE is off for me this year, you really do not know how sad I am to sit and right this, I am just about to cancel the travelodge too :crybaby:

There is a number of reasons, but the main one is the mechanial problems of the rolla, and a few other things!!

Me and Emma hope you guys have a truly spectacular weekend!!

(rest assured I will spend most of that weekend moping and moaning, as I really want to go!!)

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

What a horrible way to reach my 1000'th post!

where in the country are you as we may be able to sort a lift out for the 2 of you :)

And is there anything we can do to help you with the Rolla??

im all payed up :D amen......I go on about JAE from about oct so roll on I say :D

Guys thanks for the offers, but I guess we'll just miss this year and pray for next.

As for the car, local garage guy who can fix anything is stumped, as is mr T, basic symptons of vibrations akin to a washing machine on fast spin at 60+ mph, comes and goes, and when its bad its !Removed! terrible, also a mild grinding noise occasionally. That mixed with the financial strain of house buying makes JAE a distant dream :crybaby:

Thanks guys, I really hope you all have a good one!!!!

Can I bring my '69 Corona??

Is that a rude cigar?

Only kidding mate, if it's a "69" I'm well impressed :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

If any of you can't make your own convoy you're more than welcome to join the Supra convoy. We're intending to meet at Winnal Services (where the A34 joins the M3, in the first part of the Tesco's carpark) at 3:30pm on the Friday, then at 4pm convoy to Billing with one stop for services along the M40 or M1 depending on what people want on the day.

There's only a couple of Supra's and a Skyline so far so it would be good to get a few more nice cars along for the ride.

will be there on the sun :)

anyone fancy meeting me somewhere so i dont get lost trying to find u guys...

:(

its easy to get to missy then just give someone a bell when you arrive and well get you into the club stand

Just out of interest, there is a show and shine there, etc etc ( iremember from last year) but is there a drag strip type thingy...or am i dreaming?lol

Dave!

no drag strip although a few idiots were screaming around the circuit at silly o clock...

Will get ken to get the old rules lis out again. Billing let us uise the venue as people behave and its up to the clubs to police their own members hopefully willbe like last year, everyone too busy eating or drinking or passed out to drive like a muppet :)

normally the honda lot screwin about, which is good cuz keeps the attention off us bein rowdy!

How does it work if I can only make it for the Saturday. Do I have to be on the club stand before 10am.If I can't make it for that early is there another parking area nearby.Also do I have to pay per person or per car?

Was going to try and get there but in the middle of getting a kitchen fitted (no! not to the Prius).

Need to do some work on it this weekend.

Forums

News

Membership