Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Can You Bring To Jae

MsB

Right the time is fast approaching :yahoo: so thought I'd get my faithful old list up of what we may just need and whats going to be there for us all :thumbsup:

We will have on site....... 1no generator - 2no Gazebo's with lights & music and for Saturday evening 2 pro DJ's doing their stuff

A big BBQ which will be lit at (tba) pm every evening for everyone who wants to (as Les best described) BWYB :lol: There will be burgers & buns available for those who are really hungry (or forgot to bring any food to cook) for 50p or there abouts (to cover costs only).

Steve will be bringing a couple of tables & chairs as well as the genny & zebo but it would be handy for a couple more if anyone has the room (once the beer is in the boot)

What we could do with::::

chairs: Paul, Steve, Janey

tables: Steve

rubbish bags: Paul

cool boxes: Mole, Paul

plates: Paul, Norkep, Mole

knives and forks: Paul, Norkep, Mole

spoons: Paul, Norkep, Mole

sauces: (Tom sauce, mayo etc) Paul, Norkep

napkins: Paul, Stav

cups: Paul, Norkep

tea: Janey

coffee: Janey

sugar: Janey

milk: Norkep

kettle:Aztec, Johnboy, Stevie, Paul

stove:Aztec, Johnboy, Stevie, Paul

basic medical supplies: Paul, Norkep

outdoor candles/lights: Paul

large plastic crates/bins: :Wozza, Bazza

(for keeping beer cold)

bottle opener: Stav, Janey (in my pocket at all times)

Bunting: Mole

BBQ Utensils & Skewers:Mole

Lighting etc: Steve, Rabster, Paul

Decks, Amps etc: Rabster

TOC "Pop Up" sign: Red Yaris 54

Pots & Pans: Paul

So if theres anything you can bring, please pop your name down and I'll add you to the list

Volunteers: all days or separate fri sat sun

rubbish picker uppers just a few minutes stint: Janey, Red Yaris 54

general helpers: Dave, Aztecbandit1, Rikos, Bonita, Paul

set up helpers: Norkep, Gord, Mole + 3,

nurse:

Edit: Only things I forgot to add to the list are as follows:

You

Your car

Your tent

Your drink of choice

Your wellies just in case (nah only joking - its gonna be sunny all weekend :thumbsup: )

Edited by MsB

Thanks for the post Janey :thumbsup:

With regards to BWYB (Bring What You Burn :lol: ) If you are bringing stuff along to use on the BBQ and it is for the three days we are there, PLEASE make sure it is in a cool box :yes: We don't want your memory of JAE to be the time spent in A&E with Salmonella ;)

Also: Please be aware there is a NO GLASS POLICY on the site, a pain in the botty I know (not bothered about kids ripping their feet open, more worried about my precious tyres :P :lol: )

Les

With regards to BWYB (Bring What You Burn :lol: ) If you are bringing stuff along to use on the BBQ and it is for the three days we are there, PLEASE make sure it is in a cool box :yes: We don't want your memory of JAE to be the time spent in A&E with Salmonella ;)

Also: Please be aware there is a NO GLASS POLICY on the site, a pain in the botty I know (not bothered about kids ripping their feet open, more worried about my precious tyres :P :lol: )

Les

No glass policy? does that mean if i came i would have to come with no wind shield on my car or sunroof? :lol:

Now seriously, I Wish, I could come, 90 miles is a bit far for me, sry i wont be joining any of you that are going.

Les

No glass policy? does that mean if i came i would have to come with no wind shield on my car or sunroof? :lol:

Now seriously, I Wish, I could come, 90 miles is a bit far for me, sry i wont be joining any of you that are going.

Wow 90 miles!.....Only 280 for me (each way) and some members from Scotland will double that ;)

I must admit it tickled me when I read this on the official JAE site

The staff on the gate will be checking vehicles for glass. If you have some with you, you will have to give it up should you bring some with you accidently so please bring only plastic cartons/bottles on site.
...as you say, it looks like they will be confiscating all windscreens etc at the gate :lol:

90 miles isnt alot atall you should come ive got to do about a 200- 300 mile journey from isle of wight and all them people which come from scotland

Come Steveuk260 :)

Aye exactly - try a 872 mile return trip and you'll know what a long trek is! No commitment! LoL just jesting...

My main question is - is there shower/washing facilities there?

And i can provide the following: -

2x Scotland fold-away chairs courtesy of Associated Dairies ;), rubbish bags, plates, knives 'n' forks 'n' spoons, Various Sauces, Napkins, Plastic Cups, Not a stove but a disposable BBQ if needed, Basic First Aid Kit and an Outdoor Lamp

Now good point raised with keeping various meats 'n' beers cool - how would this be kept effectively chilled/refrigerated over the whole weekend? I'm staying the whole weekend as this will be my only holiday this year and i'm gonna make god use of it! And as a result i want to try and make sure i have EVERY angle covered regarding required essentials...

Aye exactly - try a 872 mile return trip and you'll know what a long trek is! No commitment! LoL just jesting...

2x Scotland fold-away chairs courtesy of Associated Dairies ;), rubbish bags, plates, knives 'n' forks 'n' spoons, Various Sauces, Napkins, Plastic Cups, Not a stove but a disposable BBQ if needed, Basic First Aid Kit and an Outdoor Lamp

Now good point raised with keeping various meats 'n' beers cool - how would this be kept effectively chilled/refrigerated over the whole weekend? I'm staying the whole weekend as this will be my only holiday this year and i'm gonna make god use of it! And as a result i want to try and make sure i have EVERY angle covered regarding required essentials...

We will be freezing all our meat beforehand n also keeping in a cool box whilst there, we have found this a fairly good way of keeping it 'fresh' as long as poss. The beers...hmmm well we generally put them in various buckets of cold water. Mainly drink red wine<<<<<no probs there!!! B)

Thanks Paul I'll add your name against the bits you're bringing :D

Yes there are toilets, shower rooms and even a laundry room - though I think washing smalls will be the last thing we are all thinking about :lol:

There is also a canteen which will be doing cooked brekkies & dinners for those who want them. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just to say the 'who's able to bring what' list has been updated :D

Could do with a couple more volunteers if anyone fancies helping out even if its just for a few minutes over the weekend :thumbsup:

I would also suggest someone else to bring another First Aid Kit as mine's is the dinky we thing from Toyota - might no be sufficient, you know "just in case"

Could do with a couple more volunteers if anyone fancies helping out even if its just for a few minutes over the weekend :thumbsup:

Volunteers for what :unsure:

I will bring the TOC "pop up" sign :thumbsup:

I also usually end up tidying up after the night before :rolleyes: It should be easier without the glass bottles :unsure:

I would also suggest someone else to bring another First Aid Kit as mine's is the dinky we thing from Toyota - might no be sufficient, you know "just in case"

No probs Paul I believe we have another one too - plus there's always the 1st Aid tent if need be :thumbsup:

Volunteers for what :unsure:

Just for general helping out really - bit of tidying when needed, welcoming newbies & generally being top chaps & chappesses

I will bring the TOC "pop up" sign :thumbsup:

I also usually end up tidying up after the night before :rolleyes: It should be easier without the glass bottles :unsure:

You & me both :rolleyes: Hopefully if we have enough bin bags around we can train everyone (although may be difficult after a few :cheers:) to pop their tinny's in when finished ....yes I am hoping for miracles I know :lol:

Hey MsB just to update on what i will be bringing down with me along with the previously agreed stuff above like cutlery etc: -

12v 20L Electric Coolbox

Campingaz Butane Grill/Stove thing with 4x Cartridges

Large First Aid Kit (the Toyota one i mentioned ws on order however i was able to cancel it)

6 piece cookset (pans & kettle etc)

Fluorescent Lantern/Lamp thingy

Plus i'll be providing bin bags as well so i will more than happily contribute to the volunteering aspect of things :D

Hey MsB just to update on what i will be bringing down with me along with the previously agreed stuff above like cutlery etc: -

12v 20L Electric Coolbox

Large First Aid Kit (the Toyota one i mentioned ws on order however i was able to cancel it)

Plus i'll be providing bin bags as well so i will more than happily contribute to the volunteering aspect of things :D

Paul you're an angel :D Large beer will be waiting for you :thumbsup:

12v 20L Electric Coolbox

That better be in a tin and not a bottle or glass :yes::lol:

That better be in a tin and not a bottle or glass :yes::lol:

:lol::lol: definately a tin :yes:

Saw yesterday that Makro do 5 litre metal kegs :beer: ....may just have to stock up to save on empties :angel_not:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links