Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jetspeed - Can They Be Trusted

jechto

hey im looking to get the jetspeed kit from their site in australia - it seems a good price and it definatly looks good, but according to paseo pimp it says on the aftermarket page that they cannot be trusted, is this true ?

or is it old news, if i give them my £500 tommorow will i receive a kit in return ?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Jechto

I've only ever heard bad stuff about them.

X-Racing & Onderground however are trustworthy as far as I know. :)

you see, i saw the kit on a car in the pimp forums and i wanted :lol:

just wanted to know what they were like as they look like quite an established company, thanks for the help, i have considered the xracing kit many times before.

They weren't helpful when I asked them about Sera kits. They told me to come and see them...

X-Racing are good to deal with.

andrew

whats the usual waiting time for a kit to arrive from australia - from xracing, and what sort of condition does it usually arrive in, can i save myself £60 and not bother with the shipping insurance ?

also if i just wanted front bumper and side skirts - how much would the shipping be, for the whole kit it is something like $380 if i remember rightly, and for the front bumper only, its considerably cheaper

jechto :bookworm:

that is a 1st gen kit / cynos kit if i remember right, what car you got?

So far everything has arrived in good condition, but shipping insurance is always sensible.

What type Paseo do you have ? If you're ready to buy, X-Racing have a sale on at the mo...

I can get you a quote.

Shipping - if they're ready made, then about 10-14 days after clearing customs etc., If not in stock, then depends how busy they are, but around 2 weeks on top I would say.