Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hero Wanted

andy_twincams

Hi folk aint been on here for a while,well for those who dont know me most probably,i started a AE82 3SGTE hybrid full strip weld paint and rebuild only down side is i started whislt living at home-now im running my own business,got my own house,married and have a 3year old boy!

Time and funds are now tight,so just wondered if any one was a enthusiast with some time,dont worry im not looking for a samaratin,just wondered if any one fancyed working on it and finishing it(for cash) as i now dont have time?

Any takers cheers guys

sounds like fun, just recently finished my 3s-gte Conversion but as you car is so light it'll go like a rocket! if only you were closer, sorry i guess that's not really very helpful is it?

well the hard bits are done welding holes and seam,also engine mounts,just needs finishing if i could get it to a rolling Shell would that be of use?

Think im going to have to ring fensport,or has any one heard of twobrutal??i know they do mr2s but aint that different,or can any body recomend some one???

PM dawsey on this forum, if he can't help you then no one can!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links