Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On-line Gaming

knowlson

I have just set up xboxconnect software that bibbs uses for the xbox, and it rules!! anyone else fancy a go on halo or anyother xbox game??

Me and my mates have been playing it over the weekend its a top laugh anyone fancy a team TOC fight at some point?? or need for speed underground, gotham city 2, SOF 2??

Excellent dude, i got Mech Assault and that Moto GP Online game that comes with it.

my gamer tag is Happy Camper

:bye:

groovy mine on there is knowlson and my mate toms is Tetsuo

we have

halo

gotham city 2

sof 2

ghost reckon island thunder

and loads more dude :thumbsup:

hopefully i will be hooked up on the weekend. Just gota get a ADSL router/hub. Only got Halo and project gotham 2 at the moment.

groovy! thats good then a couple more of us would be great!!

My mate has posted much the same link on sidc there are a couple of people on there up for playing also :thumbsup::thumbsup: we could do a sidc vs toc gotham race or halo match!!

I play Project Gotham Racing 2 but I have only used the online bit for uploading scores - I have no friends who have live and an xbox :crybaby:

Sweet. I've just moved the xbox over the other side of my room so im gonna have to extend my network cabling bling before i can go live again.

I saw ghost recon for £9.99 the other day...may have to buy that cuz im short of the live games.

I also got Halo - get in!, Sega GT2002 & Jetset Radio.

Just got a projector so im playing games and DVD's on my bedroom wall at the moment at 150" screen! :D

Like being actually IN the games :wacko:

anyone know if you can play online with a *cough* chipped *cough* Xbox ?

cough* ccough* yes :thumbsup:

with *cough* backup *cough* games ?

If so.. what do I all need .. tell me now fella !!

I also got Halo - get in!, Sega GT2002 & Jetset Radio.

Just got a projector so im playing games and DVD's on my bedroom wall at the moment at 150" screen! :D

groovy get that sorted pronto dude so we can have a halo game!!!

I aslo like being in the games that why I have a 44" toshiba tv as my monitor!!!

anyone know if you can play online with a *cough* chipped *cough* Xbox ?

cough* ccough* yes :thumbsup:

with *cough* backup *cough* games ?

If so.. what do I all need .. tell me now fella !!

lol...

you need the following..

Broad band router

PC...

X-box...

3 network cables

and these links to show you how to get hooked up mate...

http://www.xbconnect.com/

http://www.xbchelp.com/network/

If ya need any more help.. give us a shout as i managed to get it sorted after a couple of small issues...good luck mate... B)

p.s) im up for some TOC gaming... only game i got which is compatible with X-connect is Halo.,.. but thats more than enough to keep me going for a while..

My user id in xb-connect is 'FizzA' so keep an eye out for me people... :thumbsup:

yep thats about it!

I used 2 ethernet cards in my machine one to the router one to the xbox using a crossover cable and worked straight away!!!

I have added you to my contacts in xbconnect fizz my name is knowlson on there also :thumbsup:

Why do you need a PC?

If you have a router, just plug a standard RJ-45 cable into that and to the back of the xbox, as regards the PC's just put some £5 network cards in them and also attach them to the router.

If you have a router, then plug the Xbox directly into that.

If you only have a switch or hub then you might need to connect it to your PC.

They need a PC as they are playing the unofficial x-box live.

I unfortunately play the official x-box live as i didnt know about the unofficial stuff till recently. Doh.

Jim...you cant use a coughchippedcough x-box on the official live as you'll get banned like a mate of mine :D

You can use chiped 'boxes, copied games .. even hacked games on a hard disk ..

My logins are either "bibbs" or "australian_*****" .. depending on machine.

I mainly play Halo ..

There seems to be a problem with ntl vs any other provider though.

if anyone likes to play on the best games console (your powerful p.c) then i will happily send you some i.p addresses of my favourite COUNTER-STRIKE servers, i often play on.

could meet up and have a knife fight, or just chuck a few grenades at each other! :thumbsup: