Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking For A Damaged / Left To Rot Supra

Jayee

After the Nissan and celica now looking for a Supra to restore. Anyone know of one damaged / Left to rot any where?

Toyota's dont rot! :P

Supras do!!!!

• 2 months later...
Toyota's dont rot! :P

I have a Celica Supra Auto 1985 in need of restoration for sale if you are interested 13/11/08 david.hind4@btinternet.com

• 4 months later...
After the Nissan and celica now looking for a Supra to restore. Anyone know of one damaged / Left to rot any where?

We have a Supra that met a nasty death at Castle Doninton - varies parts available, incluyding working engine, if you are still looking for a project

• 2 weeks later...

hi i have a jap import targa 2.5 twin turbo with digital dash and tems on it, you can contact me on gooch1971@hotmail.com if you interested, im not sure what its worth or if its rare, i havnt seen any before like this one, got lots of goodies on it

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HELLO,i have 2 for sale have a 85celica supra 6 cyl fuel injection 5 speed runs but need clutch and lower radiator support replaced the left side tortion rod broke off when unloading from trailer red n black in color red interior also have a 88 celica supra for parts car no transmission blown engine take the two and make one i will take $1000.OO for both cars if interested contact me at themcfarlands1203@yahoo.com thank you.