Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toolkit

Tyler

Hello, I am a new member. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the toolkit for a RAV4-D4. My one was stolen when I took the car into the Toyota garage for a new timing chain to be fitted, along with the First Aid Box and jack!

Hello, I am a new member. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the toolkit for a RAV4-D4. My one was stolen when I took the car into the Toyota garage for a new timing chain to be fitted, along with the First Aid Box and Jack!

welcome to the forum. Being in Essex, have a word with a local hoodlum (do they have them in Essex?) (possible asking in a pub will do) and get them to break into the Toyota garage and obtain some spares. All you're doing is recovering your own property.

Or if you are too nice to do that, phone the police and report a theft....then phone the newspaper and tell them the police are attending an 'incident' at the dealers garage.

You might get 2 kits back! :lol:

Hello, I am a new member. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the toolkit for a RAV4-D4. My one was stolen when I took the car into the Toyota garage for a new timing chain to be fitted, along with the First Aid Box and Jack!

Hi, Not sure yet how to use the site! Anyway, update on my stolen goods. Hooray, the garage replaced the toolkit and first aid box - bearing in mind these items were stolen from the rear compartments of the car whilst in their 'safe keeping' it was the obvious thing to do - not for me to go searching around to purchase them! And, bearing in mind that the car was in for a new cam belt to be fitted which is at the front of the car, one wonders what anybody was doing in the rear of the car!?

Thank you to 'bothwell_ buyer' for suggesting the police. I think my husband threw in a mention while he was "explaining" the situation!

Nice one Tyler.

You'll get used to using the forum but if in doubt just ask.

We have a very famous A list member called Chatman. He owns Essex so be sure to keep your bit tidy as the sheriff of Essex is nasty. However, Chatman is a whizz with computers so you can ask him questions when he collects your taxes. Any more problems with that garage (which I presume you will not be using again) let him know and he will banish them to Kent which is in Poland.