Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Are You Mostly Playing?

Jimlad

gta 4 online

Is it anygood online?? I've only played the single player for a few hours. Not played the game in ages!

not played out for a bit, think i need a new game. was going to get back on COD4 but not been online for ages so ill probably get owned big time

Assains Creed. I got it for my birthday, didnt think I would like it but its pretty good.

Still playing Burnout Revenge online and a bit of table tennis for the gamer points.

Soldiers: Heroes of WW2 on my old, crinkly PC as my spangly 2x3Ghz/HD3870 one has a fried mobo and it's taking Gigabyte !Removed! yonks to sort it out. :(

gta 4 online

Is it anygood online?? I've only played the single player for a few hours. Not played the game in ages!

I watched a friend play it online and it looked pants.

But then I gave it a go and I was hooked, made a few friends online in the game and regularly meet and play as a group.

gta 4 online

I watched a friend play it online and it looked pants.

But then I gave it a go and I was hooked, made a few friends online in the game and regularly meet and play as a group.

Its a right laugh when you jump in a car and run everyone over!

COD4 mainly although only had the game 48 hours so am complete cannon fodder which for some reason gets me loads of invites lmao :)

PGR4 am bored of already and GTA4 not really got into yet!

360 Tag: TheNissanMan