Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where's The T Sport Forum?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A LOAD OF SH**!!

Thats me done then, see you around people!!

Off to toyotaownersclub.com !

i'll be going too then.

i have no desire to trawl thru all the non-ts threads.

Strange that the Celica lot don't complain about all the different Generation models in one forum, or the Sera/Starlet/ Paseo people having to share.

If it's too much of a social drop for you to have to integrate with other people then I pity you - but not much !

it's not about not wanting to integrate with anyone, and i don't need anyones pity.

it's about only wanting to see threads that are appropriate and interesting to me. as there was a separate Corolla t-sport forum it showed exactly what i wanted to see and nothing else.

now the t-sport threads are lost amongst all the other non-tsport threads, and as such i have no desire to spend time trying to find just the t-sport threads. i suspect this is the same reason why other people have suggested that it is a bad move in their eyes.

If it's too much of a social drop for you to have to integrate with other people then I pity you - but not much !

It's nothing to do with that.

Most members join to access forums specific to their models lumping all Corolla's together makes finding specific information much harder and less user friendly.

Most members join to access forums specific to their models lumping all Corolla's together makes finding specific information much harder and less user friendly.

so , say, changing a head unit on a T sport is completely different to a regular Corolla?

so , say, changing a head unit on a T sport is completely different to a regular Corolla?

if it's an old Corolla, then yes it is completely different.

however i can sense that you have your opinion on the change, and that it won't be changed. just like i, and others, have our opinion and won't be changed. so there really isn't much point in arguing the case back and forward.

however i can sense that you have your opinion on the change, and that it won't be changed.

maybe you should sharpen your senses a bit .

Having the sub forum helped contain all useful info in one place rather than being swallowed up into a big non specific forum

Good point well made Gaz.

i dont want to search through a load of non TS threads to find stuff.

Insular? :unsure:

WHAT A LOAD OF SH**!!

Thats me done then, see you around people!!

Off to toyotaownersclub.com !

Beginning to feel the same.

A bit of consultation would've been nice.

Funnily enough the MR2 section still has it's sub forum.......

That is what im thinking, this is a silly idea. I only joined this club as it had a forum only for t-sport. This is rubish boooooo bring it back to normal or im off to toyotaownersclub.com toooooo!

Just a point, toyotaownersclub.com is very quiet at the moment But if we all shift over there then hopefully we can get back all the knowlegde and experience in one place again....

... or could just bring back the sub forum :rolleyes:

*sigh* things are always changing, sometimes change is good sometimes bad. this seems to be a bad one! looks like ill be going elsewhere then. to all the guys on the old Tsport forum - it was good talking to you and take it easy :)

The Celica TS forum was pretty quiet, however the Corolla and Yaris forums were busy. This is very disappointing especially as the change wasn’t announced prior to its execution.

Having paid my money to support the club, reducing its features is frustrating.