• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• ae102

• Boro Sera

• Demonic Angel

combined into the normal forum as it appears same with yaris t sport

pure crap , finding it hard to find stuff

(N) few things ive noticed going missing here recently including links to members cars in threads

probably because it's not a new model anymore so its beem lumped in? same as no corolla GTi forum and so on. saves me looking at 2 different sections for me rollas!

WHAT A LOAD OF SH**!!

Thats me done then, see you around people!!

Off to toyotaownersclub.com !

Beginning to feel the same.

A bit of consultation would've been nice.

Funnily enough the MR2 section still has it's sub forum.......

this is poo, no offence to the non t sport ppl, but its too hard to keep track of t sport stuff.

whos decision was this?

i'll be going too then.

i have no desire to trawl thru all the non-ts threads.

WHAT A LOAD OF SH**!!

i'll be going too then.

i have no desire to trawl thru all the non-ts threads.

Strange that the Celica lot don't complain about all the different Generation models in one forum, or the Sera/Starlet/ Paseo people having to share.

If it's too much of a social drop for you to have to integrate with other people then I pity you - but not much !

it's not about not wanting to integrate with anyone, and i don't need anyones pity.

it's about only wanting to see threads that are appropriate and interesting to me. as there was a separate corolla t-sport forum it showed exactly what i wanted to see and nothing else.

now the t-sport threads are lost amongst all the other non-tsport threads, and as such i have no desire to spend time trying to find just the t-sport threads. i suspect this is the same reason why other people have suggested that it is a bad move in their eyes.

If it's too much of a social drop for you to have to integrate with other people then I pity you - but not much !

It's nothing to do with that.

Most members join to access forums specific to their models lumping all Corolla's together makes finding specific information much harder and less user friendly.

Most members join to access forums specific to their models lumping all Corolla's together makes finding specific information much harder and less user friendly.

so , say, changing a head unit on a T sport is completely different to a regular corolla?

so , say, changing a head unit on a T sport is completely different to a regular corolla?

if it's an old corolla, then yes it is completely different.

however i can sense that you have your opinion on the change, and that it won't be changed. just like i, and others, have our opinion and won't be changed. so there really isn't much point in arguing the case back and forward.

No, but T Sport owners didn't just stay in the T Sport forum and vice versa.

Having the sub forum helped contain all useful info in one place rather than being swallowed up into a big non specific forum

What a pain in the ***** I feel the same i dont want to search through a load of non TS threads to find stuff. Get it sorted TOC :ffs:

Linty264

however i can sense that you have your opinion on the change, and that it won't be changed.

maybe you should sharpen your senses a bit .

Having the sub forum helped contain all useful info in one place rather than being swallowed up into a big non specific forum

Good point well made Gaz.

i dont want to search through a load of non TS threads to find stuff.

Insular? :unsure:

WHAT A LOAD OF SH**!!

Beginning to feel the same.

A bit of consultation would've been nice.

Funnily enough the MR2 section still has it's sub forum.......

That is what im thinking, this is a silly idea. I only joined this club as it had a forum only for t-sport. This is rubish boooooo bring it back to normal or im off to toyotaownersclub.com toooooo!

Just a point, toyotaownersclub.com is very quiet at the moment But if we all shift over there then hopefully we can get back all the knowlegde and experience in one place again....

... or could just bring back the sub forum :rolleyes:

Bring it back. Similiar to other Tsport owners, I don't have time to trawl through the massive corolla thread. Bring it back!

got to agree with you guys got a shock this morning all the posts iv,e been reading can,t find now .BRING BACK THE T SPORT SECTION .

*sigh* things are always changing, sometimes change is good sometimes bad. this seems to be a bad one! looks like ill be going elsewhere then. to all the guys on the old Tsport forum - it was good talking to you and take it easy :)

The Celica TS forum was pretty quiet, however the Corolla and Yaris forums were busy. This is very disappointing especially as the change wasn’t announced prior to its execution.

Having paid my money to support the club, reducing its features is frustrating.

It seems that this will not be changed which is a shame :(

I can only ever recall members asking for a new Gold Member scheme to be set up, not for the removal of sub forums.