Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where's The T Sport Forum?

butterman

I'm not going to continually repeat myself to you guys, because quite frankly I have better things to do with my Sunday evening than tell you again and again why it's been done.... but part of the reason is, its forcing you to mingle is it not? You're talking to people you probably wouldn't have before.... maybe might start chatting to some people with some good ideas - just because they have a "normal" Corolla, doesn't mean they don't know what they're talking about, nor are they less worth getting to know. ;)

In my eyes this can only be a good thing. Some of you might even realise there is more to TOC than Corolla T-Sport and venture into General & Meets - I don't think I've seen any of you Corolla folk post in General.....

Open up your eyes to the experience that's before you, rather than moan about something that's long gone. Moaning about it will not bring it back. Instead look at the positive reasons behind it, you might actually start seeing it as a good idea perhaps.... in which case I accept all major credit cards ;) :P

Oh and apparently I am thick ;) :lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• ae102

• Boro Sera

• Demonic Angel

:lol: OMG never heard so many whingers ! It's not as if T-Sport owners have anything better to do whilst they're waiting for their latest Garage bill or little add-ons to arrive. For all the one's who have left TOC, when you've stopped sulking & bought a Camry, come back & we'll talk about grown-up things :lol: P.S. I SO overtook a Corolla T-Sport the other day :yes: , thought they were suppose to be fast!? :P gallery_44539_509_98474.jpg

just to point out i'm not whinging, i've only seen my ***** with STONYFORDNI comment that english are thick, there is no need for comments like that on here and is just askin for trouble!!!!

obv t sport didn't try against you in your grandad car mate ha ha!!!!!! (just a little joke by the way)

I don't think I've seen any of you Corolla folk post in General.....

Do my posts not count then?? :(

:lol:

In my eyes this can only be a good thing. Some of you might even realise there is more to TOC than Corolla T-Sport and venture into General & Meets - I don't think I've seen any of you Corolla folk post in General.....

I guess all my posts go unseen then! :lol:

It all total white that begins with an S..WHO WANTS A FIGHT..its not good at all and will take a little bit of getting use to.

:lol: OMG never heard so many whingers ! It's not as if T-Sport owners have anything better to do whilst they're waiting for their latest Garage bill or little add-ons to arrive. For all the one's who have left TOC, when you've stopped sulking & bought a Camry, come back & we'll talk about grown-up things :lol: P.S. I SO overtook a Corolla T-Sport the other day :yes: , thought they were suppose to be fast!? :P gallery_44539_509_98474.jpg

just to point out i'm not whinging, i've only seen my ***** with STONYFORDNI comment that english are thick, there is no need for comments like that on here and is just askin for trouble!!!!

obv t sport didn't try against you in your grandad car mate ha ha!!!!!! (just a little joke by the way)

:lol: Well why was he weeping as I passed him ! :P

just try an overtake me then!!!!!! ha ha!!! :thumbsup:

Depends which version Flexy has:

3.0 V6

Max power (bhp/rpm): 184/5600

Max torque (lb ft/rpm): 201/4300

0-60 mph : 9.1

Max speed : 140

Max power (bhp/rpm): 150/5600

Max torque (lb ft/rpm): 161/4200

0-60 mph : 9.4

Max speed : 130

CTS

Max power (bhp/rpm): 189/7800

Max torque (lb ft/rpm): 133/6800

0-60 mph : 8.4

CTS-C

Max power (bhp/rpm): 215/8200

Max torque (lb ft/rpm): 158/4000

0-60 mph : 6.9

Max speed : 143

Could be an interesting match up, at a racetrack of course!! ;)

Depends which version Flexy has:

3.0 V6

Max power (bhp/rpm): 184/5600

Max torque (lb ft/rpm): 201/4300

0-60 mph : 9.1

Max power (bhp/rpm): 150/5600

Max torque (lb ft/rpm): 161/4200

0-60 mph : 9.4

Max speed : 130

CTS

Max power (bhp/rpm): 189/7800

Max torque (lb ft/rpm): 133/6800

0-60 mph : 8.4

CTS-C

Max power (bhp/rpm): 215/8200

Max torque (lb ft/rpm): 158/4000

0-60 mph : 6.9

Max speed : 143

Could be an interesting match up, at a racetrack of course!! ;)

I think Flexy is on the wind up :lol:

I beleive no Camry has a chance against a CTS as they weigh 1400 Kgs minimum, the 2.2 has 136 BHP and almost all have slushy gearbox's, the Florida Grandma special aint no speed mobile :lol:

The CTS driver must have been on an economy run or it was my Mrs :thumbsup::lol:

Plus i hope Flexy wasn't racing on a public road!! :nono:

lol Ive heard it all now, Camry overtaking a CTS lol. Its all down to the person behind the wheel though and unfortunately not all people make proper use of its capabilities

Even my Aygo could overtake a CTS..... driven by a granny..... :lol: :lol:

I didn't know you were a granny Em :P ;) :lol::lol:

;) i think she meant if the 2zz was being driven by a granny!

;) i think she meant if the 2zz was being driven by a granny!

So did I....... :rolleyes: (Its called TOC HUMOUR.............look out for the smilies..............they might just give a clue)

*throws down the gauntlet!*

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links