Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Christmas Party 2008

GIDDLEPIN

I wore a black tie last year!

:blush: <<<<<<<<<<<< is now stuck with a vision of JappyBeast in ONLY a black tie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I will dress up in a gown n all the trimmings but Les wont be dressing up :unsure:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Devil-ish

• Red Yaris 54

• plus one

I like that idea!

*sigh... I really should know by now about checking who is logged in :P

I liked the idea of black tie and dress... but only if other peeps are doing it tho!

Well I am up for it!

Maybe we could multi-pm all members attending to let them know? If they choose not to do it then that's fine but so long as the majority does it it should be good fun! I'll get a message together and send it off

:blush: <<<<<<<<<<<< is now stuck with a vision of JappyBeast in ONLY a black tie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I will dress up in a gown n all the trimmings but Les wont be dressing up cos he aint got no gear......erm will put him in a shirt....oh and trousers I suppose!!! :fishyface: (he aint even got a decent tie hehe)

Will put myself in jeans & teeshirt thank you very much :angry:

BTW I will dress up in a gown n all the trimmings but Les wont be dressing up cos he aint got no gear......erm will put him in a shirt....oh and trousers I suppose!!! :fishyface: (he aint even got a decent tie hehe)

Will put myself in jeans & teeshirt thank you very much :angry:

:( Ok sorry.......................

I vote for Black Tie :thumbsup: Blokes almost always good, Women always look hot :drool:

Trouble is, I'm not going :crybaby:

TOC women look hot...........whatever they are wearing :P ;) :lol::naughty: .................(I am going ;) :yahoo: )

I value comfort over looking hot.......if I can do both, then that a plus for me :lol:

but I am still wearing what I nearly always wear......Except this time I am on the hunt for a low cut top.. :blush:

but I am still wearing what I nearly always wear......Except this time I am on the hunt for a low cut top.. :blush:

You tease Ash :o :drool: :P ;) :lol:

I value comfort over looking hot.......if I can do both, then that a plus for me :lol:

So you wont be wearing my old top this year? lol

And I dunno... no dressing up of any fashion... no sense of adventure :P but I shall go with the majority... whatever that is...

lol you know me.....no sense of fun or adventure.... hehe.

And I did consider wearing your/MY top again but I have worn it for the past 2 TOC Xmas do's....time for a change me thinks. :P

found a nice little purple dress!!! would look lovely with my new black shoes a have bought!! may go and buy it friday!!!

DAMN!!! That's what I was thinking of wearing :angry:

:P :lol:

think ill just wear clothes, wouldnt want to put everyone off their dinner :lol:

found a nice little purple dress!!! would look lovely with my new black shoes a have bought!! may go and buy it friday!!!

DAMN!!! That's what I was thinking of wearing :angry:

:P :lol:

its ok! we can wear matching dress's! im sure no one would mind

think ill just wear clothes, wouldnt want to put everyone off their dinner :lol:

Aw shucks was looking forwards to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I've found a gorgeous red dress at Next.... normally more classy than I'd choose but hey, Christmas is a time for class! :lol: :lol:

buy it!!!!

i went to get my purple one today and they didnt have it !! :o

luckly there is 4 other newlooks close to my house and the internet as a last resort!! :D:D

You're a bad influence Lauren - I just bought it online!! lol

So people, I am wearing a pretty dress, please don't take the pee out of me! :lol: :lol:

You're a bad influence Lauren - I just bought it online!! lol

So people, I am wearing a pretty dress, please don't take the pee out of me! :lol: :lol:

well done!! whoop!!!

i will be wearing a dress aswell!!

they can laugh at us if they want but we will look hot!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links