Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back On Line

gus

He's back,,,, :D it's only taken approximatley 3 months to get this !Removed! thing sorted :crybaby: but we're back with avengence.

hope you all had a well drucken Xmas and a very happy new year to all our members :yes::rolleyes: :D :lol: From me and the other half (the money behind the outfit)

Do you want to buy another one from keighley :hokus-pokus:

got a fully restored MKii supra that needs a loving home

HI Gus

Glad to see that you are back. I was beginning to wonder were you have gone too. Deciding to sell the old girl are you??

jerry!!

Neither mate. it was a moving house and finding out that the previous owners had parralled off four other telephone lines to various parts of the house. thus knocking down the DB's coming down the line......had to trace all the lines and take them out.

After doing this i rang BT and asked them to turn up the gain and the static down on the line as i wished to use it for internet access.

clever people in call centres tried to baffle me with science until i told them that i was a telecommunications engineer for the british military.......funny thing my line was soon sorted and all things now ok.....

Jerry.....the answer to your question is yes if i can get the right money for her........dont think its going to happen but if not i will just keep hold of her.......have got to recoperated at least what i have spent on her over the last three years wich is approx £4950. sounds a lot but as you know have more or less rebuilt her from scratch. :thumbsup:

Hi Gus

Hold on to your car mate. It's not really worth selling her at this time of the year mate. Everyone is going mad in the jan sales. All that hard work into restoring her. But if you do sell her what car is next on the cards? Something even more meaner :yes:

jerry!!

Neither mate. it was a moving house and finding out that the previous owners had parralled off four other telephone lines to various parts of the house. thus knocking down the DB's coming down the line......had to trace all the lines and take them out.

After doing this i rang BT and asked them to turn up the gain and the static down on the line as i wished to use it for internet access.

happen but if not i will just keep hold of her.......have got to recoperated at least what i have spent on her

clever people in call centres tried to baffle me with science until i told them that i was a telecommunications engineer for the british military.......funny thing my line was soon sorted and all things now ok.....

Jerry.....the answer to your question is yes if i can get the right money for her........dont think its going to over the last three years wich is approx £4950. sounds a lot but as you know have more or less rebuilt her from scratch. :thumbsup:

That's BT for ya..

All that hard work into restoring her. But if you do sell her what car is next on the cards? Something even more meaner 

what's next thats a loaded question Jerry.

Depends on what i get for the old girl.

have seen a very nice MKiv for sale but she still running the standard engine (M reg) in black and the geezer want's about 4k for her. so its a possibilty. :thumbsup:

Hi Gus

MK iv Supra :drool: Very nice :thumbsup: And in black too oh you have got me going mate. Which model 3.0 twin turbo :drool::drool::drool::drool:

jerry!!

Which model 3.0 twin turbo 

Yes Mate thats the one.......its just a pipe dream at the moment........cus i dont think that anybody is going to come up with the kind of dosh i need to cover my losses......have got her advertised in next months classic car with colour photo's extra. will just have to see what happens. :thumbsup:

There's a garage down the road in keigthly that deals a lot in the sort of cars that most people cant afford to insure. ie. nissan skyliner's, Mkiv supra's, GTO's, cosworth's etc and he has a MKII on the forcourt in a bit of a state and he wants £2995 for it, so there may be a little hope yet. :eek: :censor:

Hi Gus

Well lets see what happens. You never know someone out there might be really interested in your car. So just think you could be behind the wheels of a beast with 280bhp or 320bhp. I think the imported tt has 280bhp. Where the uk spec has 320bhp? Dont quote me on that!!!

If you do decide to get one i look forward to seeing it mate :yes:

jerry!!