Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toms Sideskirts

John R

Right.... here is a picture of a car fitted with toms sideskirts:

91MR2TOMFB.jpg

As you can see, there is an extra part to the skirt just before the front wheel arch, behind the wheel. Is this standard to the Toms skirts or is it somethign extra that the owner has added?

Cheers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• Bibbs

• russell

• Roytoner

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a TOMS part.

I pesonally dont like that bit and unfortunately dont have that bit to mould from.

Just think of all the crap that would collect in it.

Each to there own though

Are you still wanting the skirts??

If so when??

Russ

Ye that bit sucks imo..ruines the lines.

RUSS RUSS PLEEEASE get the Toms rear bumper I will kill to get that its simply the best rear bumper munney can buy. Can ye get it m8?!?!

Sorry mate i dont have the TOMS front or rear, but i do have this one

www.mr-2.com/English/default.htm

Russ

I dunno what the postage cost would be BUT the guy I swapped my Tom's front for still has the rear for sale...about $350.00 nzd's from memory if anyones intrested I can contact him

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Sorry mate i dont have the TOMS front or rear, but i do have this one

Whats the name of the kit russ? Its cos that link gives me the list of like 50 kits. Ye must be a busy man didnt know ye done so many replicas hehe!

Kiwi Mr2 by the time that rear bumper reaches me itll cost a trillion quid in tax and be in 10 pieces. You guys are so lucky with your optional insurance, cheap petrol and Japan across the river.

Hook me up with an NZ girl sos I can gets me a green card hehe! I dont mind if shes been whacked by the ugly bat :(

Russ has Postert rear and front.

The extra bit we *may* be able to get ahold of, as one of the Rogue Systems cars comming over for breaking has them.

I want a TOM's rear too .. I know someone with one who is willing to lend as well .. It's just a matter of a replacement for a few weeks ..

Toms2.JPG

Toms4.JPG

Toms3.JPG

This car also has the extra sideskirt part, thanks for the help anyway chaps. Russ, I will let you know when I want the skirts, cheers :thumbsup:

The TOMS kit is the absolute nadgers:

Toms1.JPG

it's as smooth as a smooth thing on a smooth day .. in smooths-ville

I so want that rear bumper .. and the front ..

it looks good... obviously I'll have to stick with what I've got... which will also look good... :)

I may change the wing a few times tho... lol.

heh heh .. Need to sell my spare wing .. it's funny just having spares laying about ..

I think a big wing like yours looks alright on a Heavy modded RX7, but not on a MR2 mate.

Me car should be going into the bodyshop soon. Was gonna be end of Feb.. but may be end of this month... wooohoo !!

I can't wait to drive a Nissan Micra ( courtesy car ) around for 1 1/2 weeks... NOT !

I think a big wing like yours looks alright on a Heavy modded RX7, but not on a MR2 mate.

Tis why it's in the garage .. would be good if I had a kit to match .. but the full TOM's just doesn't go with a GT wing.

would love it .. just need Russ to pull his finger out :thumbsup:

It's a subtle kit that helps the lines of the MR2 without destroying them (like the Veilside).

I would go for a Border front .. just cause it's a bit more agressive ..

SERIOUSLY!!!

What sort of GENUINE interest would there be in the TOMS front and rear bumpers????

Cos depending on the interest i may, i only said i may consider trying to get hold of them. ( i'll never make any money ) :crybaby:

Dont all shout at once!!!

Ben, I can take a hint when i see one. lol

Russ

I'm trying to beg, borrow and steal them .. you know me, never pay full price for anything ..

I will 100% buy it. But ill have to wait till may for my next student loan check hehe BUT I WILL BUY IT you can bet on it russ. As my earlier post said.. tis the best. have you seen it on a white car like mine?Cos if you havent it looks the monkeys maracas :

P4130291.jpg

WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T ASK RUSS ABOUT VEILSIDE SIDE SKIRTS :ffs: :censor: :D (sorry Russ :eek: )

AND GET ON WITH THE REAR BUMPER !!

Paul

WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T ASK RUSS ABOUT VEILSIDE SIDE SKIRTS :ffs: :censor: :D (sorry Russ :eek: )

I'm swapping them this weekend.

The :censor: next pair had better :censor: fit.

Russ