Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Calling All Xbox 360 Owners

1bloke1dog1mr2

Right, now I'm a Nintendo fan, but Hubby is just about to buy the Xbox 360 Premium 60gb HDD console. At least my spare HDMI cable will come in handy and I'm actually quite exited about the graphics!!

I know we'll need an extra controller, but I wouldn't mind some suggestions on games to get. He's into Resident Evil 4 (and RE5 is out March 2009 for the Xbox) so what would you guys advise? He only wants first person playing not like the disappointing RE Wii.

Cheers in advance :)

"Normal" games: Call of Duty 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Forza Motorsport 2, Dead Rising, Crackdown

"Xbox Live Arcade" games: Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2, Space Giraffe, Sensible World of Soccer, 1942.

All suggestions passed on, much appreciated guys! As COD4 gets a thumbs up from all of you that'll be next on the shopping list.

He's ordered Bioshock, but I'm sure the buying bug will take hold once he gets the Xbox.

Right, I'm off to play Worms on the Wii! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

COD 4 get gears of war as well. the new one is coming out soon so id get the first one as it will be cheap and rocks

!!!

I was an online COD 4 addict but just now me and the mrs are on tiger 2009 and heh the Wii fit board.......tis a killer barstool thing says im underbalanced , ah well back to tiger woods it is ?AWESOME :P

if you are into the zombie games a good one to go for would be dead rising, some great humor in what you can do with the zombies ect. sure to keep you going til resi 5 comes out

Yes he's bought Dead Rising too, looks like an awesome game. As he works for himself at home he hasn't had the time to get absorbed into it yet, he'll play all day on it if he's not careful :rolleyes:

He's into Grid at the moment, he bought himself a steering wheel and pedals set-up which is a lot of fun!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links