Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Got Any Pics Of Ep91 Starlet

geocool69

cheers geo. i will just ask them for these part numbers and they will have to do them for this price. With the rear lights problem do you know how much the updated lights are for the glanza? cos i think they would suit my motor

:thumbsup: Cheers people thats a big help. i cant really find that much on the internet about starlets? i recently heard that a vauxhall corsa rear spoiler would fit on the starlet is this true? i only have a 1.3 but am looking to put a new engine in soon hopefully a turbo:thumbsup:

Rear spoiler from Corsa fits but it need some modification. I think you wouldn't be able to do it on your own. But hope I'm wrong. I will have fitted Corsa spoiler in 3 weeks time, but it will be made special for Starlet only using form for Corsa spoiler... I will show some photos after that.

That aint a bad price really for those rear lights. where do i get these lights from?going back to my toyota dealership tomorrow to get my front clear lenses.i reckon the corsa spoiler would look pretty good.

you get those lights from toyota....

the corsa spoiler would look alright.

mabee with the bootlid flushed aswell...

what colours your mota? :ph34r:

well went to toyota today and got my clear front indicators ordered. at last!!my car is red. was thining about making the boot completely flushed. as in remove the number plate and putting it lower say on the bumper.

:thumbsup: Cheers people thats a big help. i cant really find that much on the internet about starlets? i recently heard that a vauxhall corsa rear spoiler would fit on the starlet is this true? i only have a 1.3 but am looking to put a new engine in soon hopefully a turbo:thumbsup:

Rear spoiler from Corsa fits but it need some modification. I think you wouldn't be able to do it on your own. But hope I'm wrong. I will have fitted Corsa spoiler in 3 weeks time, but it will be made special for Starlet only using form for Corsa spoiler... I will show some photos after that.

I have spoiler from Fiat Bravo, and for me it's prettier than from Corsa. I hope it will be easy to make it similar to TTE <_< I will know next week... ;)

boot completely flushed, but with wired bumper, I don't like it...

starletp9.sized.jpeg

I want to tint rear lights like this Starlet has, by the way, it's beatifull :rolleyes:

0044d1.jpg

Well got my clear lights for my indicators today. only cost 11quid for the pair. bonus :D and they look really good now need some alloys to replace the awful standard 13teens. cheers geo for helping me with the part number.

aprox about 50 +vat a side for the glanza lights

Geo will the glanza rear lights fit straight onto an sr and anychance you could talk to your mate at toyota and find out if they can be ordered direct from toyota!Cheers :thumbsup:

I have spoiler from Fiat Bravo, and for me it's prettier than from Corsa. I hope it will be easy to make it similar to TTE <_< I will know next week... ;)

boot completely flushed, but with wired bumper, I don't like it...

starletp9.sized.jpeg

Hay thats my car :blink:

Bumper isn't white anymore though

gonna change it for a Glanza V rear bumper

lol

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links