Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Worrying Verso

TEZZER1000

:( i have had a new verso sr diesel for 8 monthes covering 8k miles.

So far had discs replaced because of scoring, rear shocks replaced due to leaking,wheels re-balanced due to balance weights droping off.

Now i have a rumble on the front end,the dealer said that the wheel bearings are failing and will be replaced under warranty.Is this a known issue as the dealer said its the first they have seen.This is very worrying for reliability.

i have a 07 Verso the only thing a had replaced by my dealer are the rear discs cause in 1 of them was a groove in de middle , i bought it from a dealer as a Demo with 4700km on the clock last March ( 15e) and now i have 13000km on the clock

• 1 month later...
:( i have had a new verso sr diesel for 8 monthes covering 8k miles.

So far had discs replaced because of scoring, rear shocks replaced due to leaking,wheels re-balanced due to balance weights droping off.

Now i have a rumble on the front end,the dealer said that the wheel bearings are failing and will be replaced under warranty.Is this a known issue as the dealer said its the first they have seen.This is very worrying for reliability.

All my Discs need replacing on my 2.2d SR Feb 2008 model). Which dealer are you using? I'm using Listers at Stratford. I will ask them to check the wheel bearings. Are your Chrome wheel nuts rusting? Some of mine are and they have agreed to replace them, after much complaining.