Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To Sell Or Keep?

Toady

Right, just took me 1.0 GS to get its 60k service (t reg) Am told it pulls badly to the left, the clutch has started to slip, there is an oil leak between the gearbox and the engine and it needs a new tyre.

Also at the next service it needs a new cam belt and the brake pads will need to be changed. Am due to sell the car in 6 months, by which time either the clutch will have gone, or it will reach 70k so cost me a load on servicing and if i don't service it, am going to have to nock a load off the asking price.

Do i take it to a garage now and part ex it for another or wait and pray it don't <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> up?

Cheers

Mat

I would part exchange it, but make sure you get a Japanese one rather than a French one.

How about a nice 1.3 CDX Auto, then you dont have to worry about things like clutches etc - Toyota auto's are marvelous.

chop her in for a spankin t-sport or pray it dont go !Removed! up

Its gone, get the new one on sat. I say new, its an ex demo from a dealer, black, 2003 model but stilll a gs but the wheels look better :)

Mat

crike that was quick did ya even have time to remove the ICE!

:D

:lol:

great stuff so thatll be plumbed into the new un come sunday afternoon!

:D

Its gone, get the new one on sat. I say new, its an ex demo from a dealer, black, 2003 model but stilll a gs but the wheels look better :)

Mat

If its a GS then it aint a 2003 model, cos they changed the trim level names for the 2003 cars so they all begin with T

Andy

It's a pre-facelift one if it's a GS.

The only changed the lettering to T2/T3/T-spirit etc after the facelift.