Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Window Tints

Nash

I'm about to get the windows tinted on my thunder grey Yaris T-Sport.................but im not sure if to go for plain old black tints £200........or black with silver top tints........£240.

Has anyone seen a yaris with top tints??? B)

ive had mine done black at 35% looks good but not a limo style tint although its dark enough to keep everything under wraps in the car

have been considering tints too - any idea where the best place to get it done is? Can Toyota dealers sort it?

cheers

Pav

www.sctints.co.uk ,this company is local for you pav, im thinking of having mine donr in the summer, they quoted me £180 all in which was nice :P :P

I tryed tinting on my Micra, had loads of bubbles, and the glass was round so it made it worse (tint rolls are about 20quid trade price) 300quid to get it done from a pro

Where did i go wrong?

Bonnet looks well Pav.....I dont know if to go up the safe road and get the black tints or be a bit different and get the silver top tints.....but if it looks sh*t i would be gutted at blowing £240!!

Cheers Ian (cooperman66) for the tinting info - not a bad price really...

Thanks for your comments Nash - I know what you mean about taking risks with being a little different: sometimes it pays off, and sometimes you wish you still had that wad of cash in your back pocket. The silver top tints sound different, and I think I'd like to see them on a car before I put my money down - or at least on a good quality photo - am sure the company must have some way of showing what it'll look like before you hand over the cash...??

Cheers

Pav :D

Go 2 Pentagon window tints, u'll find ur nearest dealer in the yellow pages!!! They do all the tinting 4 X5's and big luxury cars and they dun my bro's Punto HGT 4 £220!!! It was a top job they done aswell!!!

:thumbsup:

your bein ripped at them prices!

175 quid! join gold for 25 then get em done for 150!

• 5 months later...
Go 2 Pentagon window tints, u'll find ur nearest dealer in the yellow pages!!! They do all the tinting 4 X5's and big luxury cars and they dun my bro's Punto HGT 4 £220!!! It was a top job they done aswell!!!

hey,

Do you have pics of your bro's car...i still waiting on a reply from petagonglasstec. i have to get my car done again, i've been hearing ppl rave about them for quite sometime, but i'm yet to see their work. its quite hard to find proper tints at my end, and i was wondering whether the stuff off pentagon could cover the rear windscreen with a single film rather than multiple stips. Retension clamp on my rear left window broke, and tints came off while it was being replaced. would appreciate if you'd give me some feedback

cheers m8

alistair

plus here's a pic of one of my cars(this one came factory tinted):

normal_alistair_allex.jpg

dont forget to look into legalliaty of tints as well mate - dont wanna blow 200 quid and then pay more coz they are illegal!

They are highly illegal at my part(aftermarkets only)..thats why i was wondering if i could cover the whole rear wind screen with one film.. so i could pass it on as factory fitted glass.

plus, it's a real hight of absurdity at the ammout you lot are paying back in UK, we buy the films, good ones for a whole car at about 25 quid here in bangladesh ..and application on the car costs us around 1000 taka which is roughly about 10 GBP .

My Cars Thunder Grey T-Sport, Just had my tints done (last Thursday), ill get some piccys posted on this tread for you later :thumbsup:

Niz

does anyone know the legality of tints at the moment ? coz my friend said they are illegal on the front windows now :(

and £150 :eek: good deal !!! but would it be a professional job as in windows out ? and coz i live in kent - hope they are not too far .....

technically not legal on front windows anymore.

and youll find a proper pro does it with the windows in the car as its alot easier!

and youll find a proper pro does it with the windows in the car as its alot easier!

Next Joke Rob, i think the real pro's wouud surely take the window out so it covers all the window and not only the parts of the window u can see???

Cheers