Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not All Garages Are A Rip Off

DazH

To cut a long story short, cars been handling like a dog past couple of weeks. Hit a couple of potholes and thought I might have damaged something. So this morning dropped my car into a fitting station (one of our customers, as I work in a motor factors).

The owner said he'd check it all over for me. He re-balanced and aligned wheels, checked all the suspension, adjusted the tracking (it was a mile out) and checked all the pressures, then said come back when you need new tyres and I'll sort em at a good price.

How much did he charge me? NOTHING! Not a penny! :P

Said I'd always been helpful to him, and he wanted to give something back.

Car now handles like a dream :D

Its restored my faith in human nature :lol:

Lucky U!

Good garages are so few, that is why is rare to find them. Make'm a good fame...

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Must say my local garage has fixed problems for me before, and not charged.

A couple of times I've gone in...saying she seems to be pulling to the left...or feels a bit lose....he comes back saying couldn't find any problems...just checked her over etc...but but on leaving the place...problem sorted!

Some garages...usually the local ones...and obviously not the dealerships are worth their weight in gold.

I had a Renault 19 not too long ago...and decided to take a pheasant on head on....hitting the crash barrier (following blindness by pheasant feathers) Renault quotes around £1500 to fix it....he did it for less then 700...and were talking like new bumper...bonet..front wing...head lights..and obviously labour. and the job he did was awesome!

Send some business their way... and you will truly be a valued customer...very rare these days!!

Vipes.

To cut a long story short, cars been handling like a dog past couple of weeks. Hit a couple of potholes and thought I might have damaged something. So this morning dropped my car into a fitting station (one of our customers, as I work in a motor factors).

The owner said he'd check it all over for me. He re-balanced and aligned wheels, checked all the suspension, adjusted the tracking (it was a mile out) and checked all the pressures, then said come back when you need new tyres and I'll sort em at a good price.

How much did he charge me? NOTHING! Not a penny! :P

Said I'd always been helpful to him, and he wanted to give something back.

Car now handles like a dream :D

Its restored my faith in human nature :lol:

perhaps it was because you displayed your gold logo in the car :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LOL

its great when someone has a decendy to give somethig back!