Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm So Depressed!

Funkadelic

Coz I so badly wanna Supra!!! :drool:

I have half the money I need to be able to buy one, but as of next week I'm out of a job and back to uni! :censor:

What can I do to raise the extra 4 grand needed so I can go out and get one ASAP? :hokus-pokus:

I've been browsing http://www.whifbitz.co.uk/ptoysupra.html for the last hour looking at all those lovely performance parts and thinking how I'm gonna end up blowing all my wages on the damn car. :thumbsup:

Think I'm just gonna have to hang out here and complain every day until I get one :ffs:

WHERE'S MY SUPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? :eek:

Awww, keep saving!! Put all your student loans toward sit and live on beans!!

I graduated in July, but had bought my grad pressie already...yup, supe :) Mind you, I'm still not driving it, you'll probably get one before mines ready!

I haven't taken out student loans because I just don't want to be paying them back. I hate being in debt with a passion, ya see!

I suppose I could use my existing cash to start a little business venture that'll make me even more money whilst I'm unemployed... Dunno what though so it's probably not a good plan! :crybaby:

Good things come to those who wait, I guess (even though I've been wanting a new car for the better part of a year)!

When I get out to work full time my Supra will truly be a force to be reckoned with :D

Bloomin heck! How are you managing at Uni with no loans? I took the max I could AND worked full time!!

Debt? Baa, people put themselves into thousand of pounds worth of debt just to put a roof over their head, you may as well do it for something you enjoy!! Well thats my motto. But then that'd explain all my toys I guess lol

Not wishing to dishearten you further, but just how do you plan to:

i) Insure

ii) Maintain

and most importantly

iii) Fuel

Insurance will be costly, I would imagine in the region of £1000 - £1400 perhaps more depending on age, vehicle type etc. Maintenance can also be costly, My MR2 is generally very good, when when parts fail i.e. steering rack etc. it is costly e.g. £750 for a new rack direct from Mr T!!! Fuel - if you're planning on a TT, you must be aware that these do not do much to the gallon - you'll see around 20 - 25 - maybe a little less. I used to own a Range Rover that did 15-20 to the gallon - it was not a plesant experience.

Why not buy a N/A MR2 or Celica. Insurance will be less, cost to buy will be less, fuel costs will be less. Then get the Supra what you're on a decent salary and have some sports car driving experience + NCB.

Just my 2c worth!

Insurance isn't a worry (there's money stashed away already for a start), and neither is maintainence.

When I'm done with uni (not far off, thank God) I'll be working full time and my only other outgoings will be a bit of rent, my phone bill and the odd night out... I don't drink though so even my nights out don't cost alot!

There will be times when I just can't afford to put petrol in it, in which case I'll just have to get the bus - But I'm sure I'll manage. Life's too short for me to be worrying about fuel economy! :thumbsup:

I did think about getting an MR2 for a bit but I see so many round here (Guildford) that I fancy something a little less common. I did see a really nice Mister Two today that almost changed my mind again for a second...

But then I was also overtaken by a Noble GTO 3R which overshadowed it sliiiiiiiightly!

I've been waiting a very long time for a decent car so I'm damned if I'm gonna wait any longer than another year! :drool:

But then I was also overtaken by a Noble GTO 3R which overshadowed it sliiiiiiiightly!

Lol, I bet it did!!! Honestly though think carefully before you buy, speaking from experience, bills can mount up, and you always end up spending more than you expect! At least entertain the idea of buying a N/A version it will do more to the gallon - Honestly!!

I know exactly how you feel man, i got my heart set on a UK Supra TT but what with one thing and another money is just too tight to get one at the moment.

Fingers crossed i can get one in the summer.

For the moment im looking for cheap run abouts so i can save me cash up.

Debt? Baa, people put themselves into thousand of pounds worth of debt just to put a roof over their head, you may as well do it for something you enjoy!! Well thats my motto. But then that'd explain all my toys I guess lol

[Rant]Yea and that ***** blair is gonna prop our course costs up to £3000 just so he can afford to drop bombs on some poor country. The only reason id buy a supra is cos its built like a tank and would be handy to ram through his little cavalcade, push him into the Thames and make a speedy getaway. [/End_Rant]

But yea..a lil loan never hurt any1. Its a debt culture we are living in so spend! spend! spend all that money that isnt really yours..tis great! :hokus-pokus: ................................ :(