Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stolen Car!

Fizz

20118eclipnos.JPG

Will keep an eye out .. but seems a bit "oop narth" ..

The last sightings were at 2PM in Grimsby and 3PM leaving Grimsby on the M180 heading west with the stickers removed and a false plate starting with M701. The spoiler has been changed for the original with a high level brake light (it was in the back of the car when stolen), however we don't know if the brake light has been wired in or not.

The distinctive features of this car now remain as;

Black LHD Mitsubishi Eclipse

Import size number plates starting M701

18" Black chrome alloys

Lexus style rear lights including centre panel section (red indicators)

Road salt/grime sticking to the remaining glue where the stickers have been removed

Cracked front spoiler lip

Loud exhaust and dump valve

Hope they catch the theiving scum ..

From what i read about the car... it seems it actually featured on the Men and Motors Rev Bob show on the Dyno test...

I hope they get the B :censor: :censor: !

one of the guys suggested we (the jap car comunity) have a place to post car thefts etc ..

I think this is a good idea .. any others think this?

one of the guys suggested we (the jap car comunity) have a place to post car thefts etc ..

Well worth it.. If my car had been stolen i'd want every honest man alive looking for it.

We need to stick together with thieving :censor: around.

totally agree...

I mean thats why this thread is on numerous online forums now... trying to do as much as we can as we know that we would like the same in return if we ever needed it! :yes:

Gees!

Mine was stolen too :angry: , I wished have had forums like these at home when it happened....

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

I've just read the whole thread... He must be gutted :o

I'd like to see it at the Reading meet .. I'd accatently hit the bloke with a crook lock ..

That was at JAE last year parked up the back near the MRS owners club.

Good chance of finding that I'd say, it's the only Eclipse I've ever seen on the UK.

Damn good idea!

Feel really sorry for this guy, you'd think no thief would target such an instantly recognisable car. Just shows nothins beyond some people.

Man that is a dam shame. They should bench :censor: like that when they catch them. Why the hell are people so stupid and jealous when it comes around cars. If you like the guys car why not put a note on the guys car saying you appreciate the guys car. Dont steal it. :angry:

Do you remember some while back some young English guy went out to Singapore and he was there with his mate's and he decided to break into someones car for a laugh. Once the police caught up with him they punished him.

By 50 strokes of the cane :yes: He though because be was British he could get away with it. Think again they carried out the punishment still. The funny thing was that once they gave him 10 whacks of the cane he passed out. They waited till he came around again and continue the punishment :thumbsup:

Now bloody News Of The World payed the thieving :censor: £15,000 to bare his back for the papers :o Can you bloody believe that. He broke into a car and was punished for his crime and he still came out on top with £15,000 in his back pocket.

Now where's the Justice in that????

We need this sort of punishment in england to stop car thief's stealing are cars. As once they see what happens to there friends they will think twice about stealing people's car. England is too dam soft on car thief's :angry:

jerry!! I hate car thief's :boxing::boxing::boxing:

well at least they caught the guy (page 4 of thread) :thumbsup:

just goes to show if we all band together in cases like this,it makes it a very small world for scumbags who like nickin peoples cars........

Just to update you on this the guy has been caught and turned over to the police by some cruisers who spotted him and penned him in , in carlisle, Shane is now awiating the return of his car its nice to know that fellow cruisers have brought this scumbag down when the police couldnt

Excellent stuff. :thumbsup:

This guy must be really stupid! :lol: I mean, it's not exactly a Vectra that's just going to blend in with all the other road users is it?

Then to make things worse he takes a very unique car all over the country and shows it off :lol: . I just wish all criminals were this stupid, the police would have no trouble solving crimes :D .

It is worrying though that the Police only really got involved when they realised that joe public had taken the matter into his own hands. Can you imagine what would have happened if a few vigilante cruisers got to him before the Police did.

Sometimes I think the law should be changed to allow the victims an hour alone with the criminal whilst the Police turned a blind eye :crutchy:

Nice to know that the bloke will get his car back read that this morning that scum who nicked his car is a dumb :censor: shame he never got a beating :thumbsup:

Just to update you on this the guy has been caught and turned over to the police by some cruisers who spotted him and penned him in , in carlisle, Shane is now awiating the return of his car its nice to know that fellow cruisers have brought this scumbag down when the police couldnt

Russ

Believe me if the guy thought he would get away blending in, in carlisle he must be a nutter.

good end to it though, hope he gets the punishment he/she deserves

forum owners, not just TOC but all over should pin a 'stolen' thread on each forum, then as soon as someone posts it will soon get copied around, Forum owners will only need to prune multiple posts and happy endings.

:thumbsup:

luckily its been recovered!!!

its funny cos i saw that in mansfield about 3 days ago!

forum owners, not just TOC but all over should pin a 'stolen' thread on each forum, then as soon as someone posts it will soon get copied around, Forum owners will only need to prune multiple posts and happy endings.

:thumbsup:

Well he got it back OK. So i think any stollen car should be posted on all forums possible.