Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whicj Turbo?

ajcluck

Hi All, I am in the middle of upgrading my gt-four(205) and i am looking at getting a big turbo, wanting about 500bhp, but dont know which one to go for? i will also need and after market manifold to fit the external wastegate so would need advice on where to get the manifold to.

cheers

Hi All, I am in the middle of upgrading my gt-four(205) and i am looking at getting a big turbo, wanting about 500bhp, but dont know which one to go for? i will also need and after market manifold to fit the external wastegate so would need advice on where to get the manifold to.

cheers

you sure you really want 500 bhp? really not a good idea on an ST205 unless you have alot of money and the GT4 is not a daily drive. what you gonna be using it for?

apexi RHX6 is THE one to go for but they are like hens teeth.

as Adam said 500bhp is not an everyday engine, it will need very regular oil changes and rebuilds and will set you back about 4K for the engine work alone

cheers for the info. so wots a gd high bhp to have? i know that fensport sell a garrett turbo with internal wate gate that is good for 420bhp? should this be a more realistic target then?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links