Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Final Countdown

Ecoboy

well, only 71 hrs to go :band: ...tacho, sat nav, head unit and mudflaps waiting here patiently

will upgrade the Speakers too but not got round to buying replacements yet...any suggestions ? (just to swap the factory f4rter cones for....ie 2 in doors, two in dash and two tweeters

Oh, just think of all the money you'll be saving! Make sure you leave the Discovery with less than a t-spoon of fuel in though :)

I am still amazed how much money I've saved moving from a Mini Cooper S.

Batfink x

Oh, just think of all the money you'll be saving! Make sure you leave the Discovery with less than a t-spoon of fuel in though :)

I am still amazed how much money I've saved moving from a Mini Cooper S.

Batfink x

Had a mini cooper s when they first came out.....what a laugh...awesome wee car...managed to take it to knockhill once and really let rip!......

I've been monitoring the consumption for the last week on the discovery...mainly stop start city stuff, you know housecalls, traffic etc......

well:- 16.7 MPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sh1te or what!...not to mention that in the next 2 months it would need £1000 worth of tyres, a £600 service, £700 insurance and £400 road tax

all in all I reckon I'll be around £600 a month better off........wow :o

ps, 6and a bit hrs to go...the surgery is really dragging this morning.........oh, and I intend to leave it running on diesel vapour for the drop off :D :D

got it, love it, already fitted the tacho, alpine head unit , bluetooth unit and handsfree mic.......aygo.....I see what you all mean now..fun in the extreme!

got it, love it, already fitted the tacho, alpine head unit , bluetooth unit and handsfree mic.......aygo.....I see what you all mean now..fun in the extreme!

Isn't the Aygo an easy car to mod as all the parts come on and off as expected and easily. Installing anything on my friends Citroen C2 and your bound to come out with injuries.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links