Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heads Up Guys And Girls...

mattmr2

OK, we are nearing the end of the low-rise headlight project now and I just thought i'd post a link to the latest development shots...

Rogue Systems

As yet we have not confirmed the price or the release date, but I will be in touch when I know more.

Just to answer a couple of questions before they are asked, you have to use the existing headlight cover (as it is colour matched) and sorry there is no angel eye option - not enough room!!

let me know what you think to them,

Matt. :thumbsup:

very nice work mate :thumbsup: any chance of a pic of them fitted to the car with the black shroud that goes around the lights? looks quality! i'll def be ordering a pair once i get my mr2!! youve answered alot of uk peoples christmas wishes after this! :hokus-pokus:

Yes the lights are an improvment - the beam is brighter and more defined, we did a quick test between a the standard MR lights and the low rise ones and you could see a quite a difference.

I will be posting photos of the complete units fitted when we recieve the final mouldings - something to look forward too!!

Matt.

They do look very nice... :thumbsup:

Can the standard wiring still cope with the new lights? i.e. do they draw a similar current to the standard items?

Could you give me a ballpark figure of how much they will be? Overquote me if poss so I can start saving! :thumbsup:

bling bling .. cheque in the post*

B.

*The cheque isn't in the post .. I was lying .. but it will be in the next few months ..

yeah i was just abotu to ask what jimlad was askin!, what needs to be removed in order for em to be fitted by say a novice mechanic whos not scared to mess aroudn n experiment with cars but doesnt have that much experience?

also, how easy is it to change the beam dip angle so that its legal for the mot test?

cheers! :group-cuddles:

They do look very nice... :thumbsup:

Can the standard wiring still cope with the new lights? i.e. do they draw a similar current to the standard items?

Could you give me a ballpark figure of how much they will be? Overquote me if poss so I can start saving! :thumbsup:

the site says about £300 to £350.

Hope they are ok to fit as I don't trust my local Jap place to do it.. so I'll be doing it myself.

That's not bad for a headlight upgrade really, especially as there's nothing else out there. Well done Matt :thumbsup:

In terms of fitting, there will be a picture walk through instilation guide to make it as easy as possible. It can be a bit fiddly in the initial set-up because every car is everso slightly different, but once the initial set-up is done its plain sailing.

The Wiring, i'm told, will connect and work off the original connecter, which is nice.

Matt.

Can't wait for this!! Well I've got time to save up :). Well done mate, these look ace!

Summer bonus for me, which means - a little more waiting..... I suppose it gives everyone else time to test them out for me ;)

I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want !!!!!!! :D

Easy tiger - no need to beg, well maybe just a little bit more.......lol

Don't worry mate your name is top of the list!

In all honesty though if people want to mail me I will add them to a list of people to contact when there ready, were running an initial batch of 25 units - first come first served.

Matt.

matt@roguesystems.co.uk

One thing to bear in mind when it comes to taking your old lights to bits is that with having your lights on in all weathers.......when you take off the plastic shroud you may find that the screws that hold the standard lights in place may be rusted away and require drilling out which is a b :censor: h of a job, I had to do mine when I re-aligned my passenger headlamp.....

But other than that they look sweet....two thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup: <---------see :D

I've heard that before actually. I've had my lights off a few times and they're fine... maybe it isn't dark much in Japan.... or something.... lol.

Hey Matt, great work on those headlights, had my eyes on them for quite some time :)

now i'm just wondering if you will be exporting those beauties to say Sweden?

since that's where i'm located and i really like those headlights it'd be cool if you did export to different countries!

even though i havent got my 2 yet i will be getting one when i get my lsicense which is about a year from now unfortunately.

think it's good to get as much info about the 2 and parts i want for it clear now though :)

/Raz

The lights do look fantastic.

Need to know tho... I know the video footage was taken in the development stages but the light cover (the top bodycolouredpart) doesnt seem to fit as flush to the bonnet when in the closed position compared to the stock one on the other side.

Does it all fit nice when closed? I dont like gaps!!

I'm gonna get my garage to fit mine.

The body coloured lamp covers on mine had elongated holes where they mount on the the body of the light itself so fine adjustments can be made to get it lined up perfectly before you finally tighten it all up.......the light assembly itself is pretty simple once you've had a look at it, I think there is only about 4 bolts to undo and disconnect the arm from the motor and the light assembly pops out.....with a bit of patience you could D.I.Y. :thumbsup:

The lights do look fantastic.

Need to know tho... I know the video footage was taken in the development stages but the light cover (the top bodycolouredpart) doesnt seem to fit as flush to the bonnet when in the closed position compared to the stock one on the other side.

Does it all fit nice when closed? I dont like gaps!!

I'm gonna get my garage to fit mine.

i rememeb rseeing this vid a whiel back but cant seem to find it anymore on the site?? can anyone point me to where it is now :unsure:

The video you are talking about is months old - one of the very early prototypes, and to be honest it was ****! All is good now - there is more adjustment and everything should line up fine (fingers crossed!!!). I might stick a more updated video on the site in a bit,

Cheers for the good responce guys, makes me feel more positive knowing you all like it.

Matt :D :D