Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Size Tyres Please

osoleamio

Me again...sorry...I am at the moment running on 18" wheels with pirrelli scorpion tyres, I would like to change back to 16" wheels and have found a set that are 16 x 6.5j ....can someone please advise me as to wether these are o.k., and what size tyres i would need please.....many thanks....mike. :D

the wheel size matches the RAV4 whees - there are other factors though - offset, PCD, size of centre hole (don't know proper name of that!)

RAV4.2 Tyre Size of for 16" is either 235/60 R16 or 215/70 R16 - think all the UK 4x4 RAV4.2 tend to be 235/60 R16's (excluding Granite which is 17" wheel anyway) and the 4x2 are 215/70 R16 IIRC

the wheel size matches the RAV4 whees - there are other factors though - offset, PCD, size of centre hole (don't know proper name of that!)

RAV4.2 Tyre Size of for 16" is either 235/60 R16 or 215/70 R16 - think all the UK 4x4 RAV4.2 tend to be 235/60 R16's (excluding Granite which is 17" wheel anyway) and the 4x2 are 215/70 R16 IIRC

thank you very much.....again..!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links