Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Tyres

onion

Need to replace the tyres on my Yaris GS 48k+ - my first car currently fitted with Goodyear175/65 R14, is there any point in trying a different make of tyre/size new goodyears quoted @£40 each inclu fitting and balancing - not interested in anything too fancy or alloys any suggestions - any help appreciated as I'm not a car buff - I have to say that up to now it has treated me well and I have got it serviced every 10,000 miles to treat it well - :crybaby: anyone else notice any problems with this level of mileage so that I can look out for them- new to this forum so please forgive me if these type of questions have been asked/answered before

£40 each is pretty reasonable especially if these are the original front tyres. why try another brand when you have had good service from these!

i guess you guys know each other! :lol:

goodyears at 40 quid are a good price! i had them on my GS

go for it!

:thumbsup:

I used to have the standard fit Bridgestone B391 s on mine and they were far superior the the Goodyear Eagle equivalents I have now. The car used to be quieter, have more grip and use between 10 and 12% less fuel!

Hope this helps,

A