Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brake Light Warning Keeps Blinking

STARCHILDB4U

WHILE DRIVING MY BRAKE WARNING LIGHT WAS FLASHING...SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT I NEED MORE BRAKE FLUID..IS THAT TRUE????? ANOTHER PERSON TOLD ME MY FRONT BRAKES WERE WEARING DOWN...IS THAT TRUE?? IM SO CONFUSED

That is how my brake light began and now it won't go off. I also lost my cruise control at the same time. I was also told to check the brake fluid and the front pads but all are good. I don't know where else to look.

DO YOU THINK IT IS A MANUFACTURERS MISTAKE...I AM GOING TO LOOK FOR TOYOTA COROLLA RECALLS ON www.nhtsa.dot.gov maybe it will tell me something, i will keep you posted...

Thanks for the link. I looked up my car and found out why the airbag light has been on for some time. I'm not sure if this is what is affecting the brake lights and cruise control though. Did you find anything on your car?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links