Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport Help Buying

farhanali89

Looking into the final decision of the car tomorow. Found a nice black CTS Facelift, wanted a compressor but to pricey to fund! Found a reasonable T Sport and will be making the final decision as im part exchanging my corolla.

Needed a rough guide at how you would value my car as im sure someone may have a good idea.

It is a 2005 05 Registered, Petrol

39,940 Miles

Manual

Colour Collection T3 With Aircon

Giving the car as factory standard

No body damage, as far as i can note no scratches so in very good cosmetic condition.

Interior is very clean i have the original mats

The only thing is i have a TTE Exhaust on the car should i get a standard box on tomorow afternoon.

Everything else however is standard as i am removing all my sound system and replacing my standard alloys and stereo.

A Rough idea would be good have seen them selling privately cheapeast around 5000 for roughly the same mileage.

So hoping for more then £3500 in a part ex or will have to cough up a fair bit of cash to cover the loss.

Finnaly test drove the t sport everything seemed fine is there anything i should check for, i got to lift in 1st gear was this bad to do. The reverse parking thing is annoying lol.

Only thing i did notice was when i started the car the rev would move up and down....like from 1 till 1 1/2 etc many have mentioned this on the t sport is the normal.

Finnaly i may be selling a TTE Front Lip that i have on my car if anyone is interested PM Me.

the t sport rpm when warm should sit at 800 rpm, well mine does, depending on weather or petrol it may rise to 900rpm then drop back to 800rpm once every blue moon.

reverse parking thing? sensor? mine doesnt have one and mine is a facelift :( lol

lift is fine in 1st gear aslong the car has had time to warm up corretly :)

Thats fine then it was jumping slightly but at dealers the car has probably been sitting there for ages hence why. It stopped after a while.

I hit lift in first when the car wasnt warm but only once! i loved it tho lololol I fink im addicted was speaking to family all evening about it.

Looking into the final decision of the car tomorow. Found a nice black CTS Facelift, wanted a compressor but to pricey to fund! Found a reasonable T Sport and will be making the final decision as im part exchanging my corolla.

Needed a rough guide at how you would value my car as im sure someone may have a good idea.

It is a 2005 05 Registered, Petrol

39,940 Miles

Manual

Colour Collection T3 With Aircon

Giving the car as factory standard

No body damage, as far as i can note no scratches so in very good cosmetic condition.

Interior is very clean i have the original mats

The only thing is i have a TTE Exhaust on the car should i get a standard box on tomorow afternoon.

Everything else however is standard as i am removing all my sound system and replacing my standard alloys and stereo.

A Rough idea would be good have seen them selling privately cheapeast around 5000 for roughly the same mileage.

So hoping for more then £3500 in a part ex or will have to cough up a fair bit of cash to cover the loss.

Finnaly test drove the t sport everything seemed fine is there anything i should check for, i got to lift in 1st gear was this bad to do. The reverse parking thing is annoying lol.

Only thing i did notice was when i started the car the rev would move up and down....like from 1 till 1 1/2 etc many have mentioned this on the t sport is the normal.

Finnaly i may be selling a TTE Front Lip that i have on my car if anyone is interested PM Me.

mate why aint you keeping the front tte lip? isit because its a prefaclift?

if i were you i just changing over all the mods to the t sport obviously if it fits as you would get probably a higher price for a standard car!

ye the uneven rev idle is normal.. i get it in my compressor! stops when its warmed up

Thats fine then it was jumping slightly but at dealers the car has probably been sitting there for ages hence why. It stopped after a while.

I hit lift in first when the car wasnt warm but only once! i loved it tho lololol I fink im addicted was speaking to family all evening about it.

The oil must have warmed up enough to use Lift, as if it hadn't you'd have bounced off the limiter at around 6500RPM. Lift wont enegage until it's warm enough.

Mine idles all over the place when cold too, then when warm usually sits around 850-900.

Mine sits at 1k rpm when cold then drops to around 800 rpm when warmed up :wacko:

And as for the addiction to Lift, unfortunately there is no cure :(

You just keep wanting more and more!!

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links