Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clio?

acemiko

;) will my yts keep up with a friends 1.6 clio he says not. I beg to differ PLease tell me if i am right? <_<

any of them modified???

yours will definately handle better and with the addition of the vvti you have a much better lump as renaults are crap

Not a problem. The yaris t sport can stay up with a Saxo VTR so a clio i would have thought so. In fact you can see that the t sport is faster to 60 mph that the other cars :thumbsup: Also tell him that you have got a smaller engine and you are still quicker to 60mph than he is :lol:

Tell your mate to bring it on :boxing::boxing:

clio 1.6 16v top speed 121mph. 0 - 60 9.6 sec

saxo 1.6 8v VTR top speed 120mph. 0 - 60 9.4 sec

Yaris t sport 1.5 VVTi top speed 118mph. 0 - 60 9.0 sec :lol:

In fact the Yaris T sport can see off a lot of cars to 60mph. Ford streetka 1.6. 12.1sec,Ford fiesta Zetec 1.6, 10.8sec,Honda civic 1.6 sport, 10.4sec,Mini cooper 1.6, 9.2sec,Peugeot 206 xsi 1.6, 9.6sec,

Even bigger and more powerful cars get there butts smacked :yes:

Audi A4 2.0 sport 9.9sec,Bmw 318se 9.3sec,Ford focus 2.0 zetec 9.3sec,Lexus 2.0 sport 9.5sec,Vectra 2.2 SRI 9.2sec.

So the little yaris can run :yes: But you all know once the bigger cars are past 60mph they will pee all over the yaris :yes:

These time's are all from auto express.

I'm sure this will start off a debate :P

jerry!!

CDX 1.3

Toyota says

Top Speed 109MPH

0-60 12.8Sec

When I Drive

Top Speed 114MPH @ 5000RPM (127MPH reported by someone else)

0-60 8.3Sec

It depends on how you drive, changing gear before the bhp drops

I drive a clio for work and let me tell you your mate drives one of the crappiest cars about! The build quality is absolutely dyer, there are bits fallen off everywhere (mirror, gear stick gater, internal trim etc) It has had to have a new ECU at 11,000 miles. Even the 3.0 V6 is just a supermarket shopping trolley girls car. So even if his is faster, you can still take the P... by saying at least your cars built and not thrown together with Lego by some moustachioed Garlic eater called Francoise!!! :D If i,ve offended any Frenchies......tough, your crappy cars offend me!!

(jesus, i don't know where all that came from)!

been doin ya homwork jerry!!!

i hate clios too they are horrible to drive and one thing i was horrified with them is, i was asked to fit a headunit to one (alpine) and it required the use of a bolt to ground the unit, i couldnt find one bolt that held the dash in!

i think i mite strip my install out cos im sure mines sufferin a bit

:blink:

:thumbsup: nice one guy's will be showing him this page after work tonight can't wait to see his face ! or may be there will be pistols at dawn :arrgg-matey: who know's

Watch this space :D

wel jerry i have a new record for my car 111mph go 1.0l!

its got: -

pipercross induction kit

yoshimura bike exhaust

and alot of weight in the boot 2x 12's amp plenty MDF

:D

Someones treading on dangerous ground up there...

Sure the YTS is only .1 sec slower to 60 than the IS... but considering the IS is twice the size, twice the weight, and only 1/4 bigger engine :P

ah that'll be the precission engineering then fidge! like ya always say ... lexus is the japanese mercedes ;) don't like mercedes though... they're just saa-aaa-aaad!

alan partridge does crack me up :lol:

lovely car the is200, and even alan partridge couldn't ruin its image like he did with the probe and rover!

(please say that someone here is an alan partridge fan)

ah that'll be the precission engineering then fidge! like ya always say ... lexus is the japanese mercedes ;) don't like mercedes though... they're just saa-aaa-aaad!

alan partridge does crack me up :lol:

lovely car the is200, and even alan partridge couldn't ruin its image like he did with the probe and rover!

(please say that someone here is an alan partridge fan)

AAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Partridge is the mutts.

'Is that Lynx your wearing'

I would add though when comparing 2 cars with similar performance it is the most important component (or the weakest link whichever way you like to look at it) which matters most i.e. the person behind the wheel!! <_< No.....oh ok!

Hi everyone

Thought that this would start of a good debate :yes:Fidgits the yaris t sport is quicker to 60mph than the Lexus Is. But after that of course you will power past. At the end of the day it's all down to the driver. Yes it's lighter but i was making a point to acemiko that his car is quicker off the mark than the clio.

I wasn't having a pop at anyone but thought it would be interesting to add a few bigger cars in to see the reactions. I love the IS Lexus and i know that you would beat the yaris out right. But the yaris would get to 60mph quicker.

Thats all what i was trying to say mate :thumbsup:

Knightrider thats good going there mate ;) I see that you have been spending money on your car modifying nice :thumbsup:

Jaxx yes i have been doing my home work. Like i said before earlier i wasn't having a pop at anyone just quoting to members that the Yaris T Sport is quicker to 60mph than most car's on the road that's all :shutit:

jerry!!

:thumbsup: i under stood jerry my friend blushed and then changed subject thankyou for posting that info but i don't think any one should take your post the wrong way :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup: i under stood jerry my friend blushed and then changed subject thankyou for posting that info but i don't think any one should take your post the wrong way :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi acemiko

Thats good. I'm glad that he saw the post. At least he will respect your car a bit more.

jerry!!

i nailed a corsa GSI last night if thats anygood :lol:

and a picasso diesel! <_< as soon as i hit second :rolleyes: nice :lol: fool decided to race me off a set of lights, revvin the engine spinnin the wheels and the lot, like a !Removed! in the wind

:thumbsup:

i nailed a corsa GSI last night if thats anygood :lol:

and a picasso diesel! <_< as soon as i hit second :rolleyes: nice :lol: fool decided to race me off a set of lights, revvin the engine spinnin the wheels and the lot, like a fart in the wind

:thumbsup:

Like i said before everyone likes to have a little tear up now again :thumbsup:

jerry!!

P... by saying at least your cars built and not thrown together with Lego by some moustachioed Garlic eater called Francoise!!! :D If i,ve offended any Frenchies......tough, your crappy cars offend me!!

(jesus, i don't know where all that came from)!

Isn't the yaris made in france?

And some of the bits look very renault like....

whats the model and engine size, Ive benn told that france only does 1.0L

I think all the new shape yaris are all made in france now.

jerry!!