Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clio?

acemiko

I drive a clio for work and let me tell you your mate drives one of the crappiest cars about! The build quality is absolutely dyer, there are bits fallen off everywhere (mirror, gear stick gater, internal trim etc) It has had to have a new ECU at 11,000 miles. Even the 3.0 V6 is just a supermarket shopping trolley girls car. So even if his is faster, you can still take the P... by saying at least your cars built and not thrown together with Lego by some moustachioed Garlic eater called Francoise!!! :D If i,ve offended any Frenchies......tough, your crappy cars offend me!!

(jesus, i don't know where all that came from)!

+ Rear Speakers just stopped working this morning and Renault quoted me ......wait for it £7.50 for a key fob Battery....£7.50. It is only a 99p watch Battery. Needless to say I had the last laugh.

is the Clio 16v?? If it is you will not get near him....I used to have a Megane Coupe and used to outrun one on the valeters YTS when it was standard.....but then i turned to the dark side and bought a corolla.....what you can do is pop his hood then bang a big red rubber fuel cut off switch on the n/s inner wing then he'll go no where......if its an 8 valve you would keep up but its pretty evenly matched

lolol

Needless to say I had the last laugh

'Well.. in your book you could add Needle's to say.... I took drugs!'

'tara parma double barrel on the horse kensington!'

i'm so glad someone else appreciates the work of the Partridge jimma :) :thumbsup::lol:

P... by saying at least your cars built and not thrown together with Lego by some moustachioed Garlic eater called Francoise!!! :D  If i,ve offended any Frenchies......tough, your crappy cars offend me!!

(jesus, i don't know where all that came from)!

Isn't the yaris made in france?

And some of the bits look very renault like....

renault like! how are you!!! :lol:

nope mines from the land of the rising sun

could you post pics of new and old shape?

Hi vmail

You asked to see the difference between the new shape yaris and the old shape yaris. Well here you are :thumbsup:

Old shape

old.jpg

New shape

new.jpg

jerry!!

not a lot of diffence, mine looks like the new shape, i should do, its a 03 plate

:( mines a 03 but old look but i like it better

:D but i would say that :D

It's all good to me mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

heya, i'm lookin to get an older yts's (to keep i cheap, student = u understand) and ur tellin me its gona look like that. What an *****! When did the new shape come in, what reg?

Rob

heya, i'm lookin to get an older yts's (to keep i cheap, student = u understand) and ur tellin me its gona look like that. What an *****! When did the new shape come in, what reg?

Rob

student + t sport + insurance = no way

good point vmail

its in the same region as a vtr saxo yet not same class :lol:

:thumbsup:

good point vmail

its in the same region as a vtr saxo yet not same class :lol:

:thumbsup:

Big bucks if you are a student :crybaby: How old are you?

jerry!!

insurance on a group 7 car isn't difficult, you should try it with group 15 :(

the guy might have worked for a couple of years before going to uni, parents might have given him money, might have won a game of bingo etc etc

there's lots of reasons why he'd be able to afford an old style tsport!

and for ur information the new shape started on a 53 plate.

<_< sorry but i brought my 03 in november and there was a automatic there that was a 03 but new style but would never get a auto, so had the other yts so must of started before 53 :thumbsup:

i'm 19, by the time i get the car will be 20. its not that high the insurance thats one of the reasons i picked it and plus, sorry to be the spoilt brat but prob one of the parents will be first driver so they'll pay insurance woohoo!!! but i'm payin for car :(

Cheers for the info anyway

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links