Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyres!!!!

Nick-Johnson

What do you reckon the life span should be for a set of front Bridgestones for a Yaris T-Sport. I very rarely light up my front tyres but seem to of knock out a set 7000miles and I only had it 6 1/2 months.

:(

That sounds like a high wear rate!

I rotated my tyres front to back at around 10K and the fronts had at least 5K left in them.I might manage 16-17K and switch makes to see if anything else does better.

I don't think I take it that easy either!

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

I've covered 7k in my T-sport .. Front tyres are around half warn...backs look like new.

I wouldn't recommend rotating the front's with the back, unless the rear's are balanced...Generally they arn't and you may get steering vibration...just something to be aware of.

I managed to squeeze 17000 out my fronts, yokos, and that was mostly "press on" driving. When the tyres were replaced, the tracking was checked and it was way out, so it feels a lot better now. Rears holding up fairly well though, still pants on hard packed snow though. £82 for yokos, quick fit.