Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tns200 Satnav Disc

sibex

I am trying to make a backup copy of my tns200 disc but having problems reading it in the car. Does anyone know if it is possible to make a functioning backup copy. I have tried nero to do an image copy but it doesnt seem to read when in the car.

Yes, Clonecd works copying this cdrom. I made a couple of backup copys of it when I had a trial version. I seem to remember you classed it as an Atari something or other

I have been informed that a new version is due out in February, which will include M6 toll road.

They will cost around £135, unless anyone knows of a cheaper option?? ;) ;)

I have been informed that a new version is due out in February, which will include M6 toll road.

They will cost around £135, unless anyone knows of a cheaper option?? ;) ;)

£101.25 to Gold members !

SMW,

I've tried to copy using Roxio, but did not appear to work. Which section did you use to copy successfully?

further to this subject i have been informed by my dealer that there is no future planned update discs as the have now progressed onto a dvd based sat nav system which covers the whole of europe on 1 disc. unfortunately u need to upgrade ur box at at cost of about £800 and the dvd cost around £200. not a very cheap option really

SMW,

I've tried to copy using Roxio, but did not appear to work. Which section did you use to copy successfully?

When I go in I get a screen 'select a project' and the last selection at the bottom is disk copier and just follow the wizard.

Have to say that whilst the disk copied OK and verified messages were displayed etc. I haven't actaully tried my back up in the car . . . :unsure:

Only had a little play around with my factory fitted Sat Nav unit in my Avensis 1.8 GLS VVTi (late 2000 model) and must say I think it's pants compared with the Pioneer dvd-based one in my other car (but then I was told at the time of purchasing it, just over a year ago, that it was just about the best one on the market!).

Wonder if an expensive, one grand, upgrade to the new Toyota dvd-based one will be worth it or not? Any views or links to more info on it please?

Thanks.

Cheekster.

Have to say that whilst the disk copied OK and verified messages were displayed etc. I haven't actaully tried my back up in the car . . .

I have also carried out what you mentioned, but unfortunately it did not work!

Let me know if yours does.

Wonder if an expensive, one grand, upgrade to the new Toyota dvd-based one will be worth it or not? Any views or links to more info on it please?

I have also enquired about upgrading to DVD system. Dealer I spoke to informed me that there is no option to do this at the moment........unless anyone knows any different!

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any idea what the latest disc is. I asked at my local dealer and they said latest disc is Sept 2003 - next revision Sept 2004!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links