Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photos Of The Minor Mods

Ecoboy

1st and most important.....the club sticker

club.jpg

then mudflaps

rflap.jpg

frflap.jpg

then Tacho

tachetc.jpg

then head unit, sat nav, bluetooth

sat.jpg

radclock.jpg

mount.jpg

then spkrs...6.5" alpines

doorspkr.jpg

finally boot light...£2 in ikea...stuck to underside of shelf

light.jpg

whole thing:-

car.jpg

Looking good :thumbup: I particularly like the radio , i like the aygo original but yours looks good and not out of place ... i also love the alloys on the platinum :D

the Aygo is such a great little car to both drive and mod , dont ya think?

Very nice and love that headunit. That model is impeccable quality when used with an iPod direct lead. How is the SatNav secured? And I bet those Speakers are quite beneficial to the sound now.

Brilliant :)

Very nice and love that headunit. That model is impeccable quality when used with an iPod direct lead. How is the SatNav secured? And I bet those speakers are quite beneficial to the sound now.

Brilliant :)

Thanks, yes the sounds are a whole league better and still a reasonably stealthy speaker install.the direct ipod lead means the album art shows on the screen etc...its brilliant and I don't use cd's anymore anyway....the door co-ax Speakers mean I don't really need a sub (yet :rolleyes: )

the tomtom mount is an arkon suction mount....much better than the tomtom one and DOES suck onto the patterned dash plastic pretty well

Very nice Johnboy :D lovin' the ice install!

Looks like i have a dilemma on what to get next with my savings run up to xmas now! TTE Springs? New Wheels? Complete Audio Shake-Up? ooohhh decisions...

And obviously being a fellow Platinum owner, you're obviously a man of taste :P (here come the potential on-slaught debate from offended blue owners! LoL)

By the way did you get your LED bulbs fitted? I haven't :-( My ratchet/socket combo is too big for the space provided...

How much did that Headunit skin you?

£200....caraudiodirect.com

it's the dogs danglies!.........there are cheaper versions, the x200 and x300 but the display is really nice on the x100!

• 5 months later...

Liking that!

Where did u get the tomtom mount from? the one that comes with it is f*****g awful, always falls off the window! and where are your Speakers from/what model are they?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links