Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Epc Question

Conor-Mr2

Hi all,

Ive got the two toyota epc disks for the japanese cars. Now from what I gather the sw20 mr2 is only on the first disk. Last night out of pure curiosity I was trying to look for the part number for the rear sway bar. (Its not broken on my car, just as an example!!) and i couldnt find it. Do the epc contain all the part numbers for the mr2??

As another example I am looking for the part number for what I belive is called the Vacuum Switching Valve. This is a small cylinder object that is situated in a "clamp" in front of the BOV. IT is a one-way diaphragm valve as far as i can see and has a small hose coming in one side and out the other. Ive been trying to find the part number for this on the epc but to no avail.

Any thoughts.

Cheers

Pick powertrain and chassis 'execute' then click on 'next' you should see a box with 18 in it. (Rear Spring). Click on the number then 'execute. The part you want is right in the middle of the picture (number 48812) click on that and you'll see the number and description highlighted in the column on the right of the screen, click 'execute' and you'll see the whole part number and toyota name(Bar stabilizer rear) .' Sway bar 'is the american name for what we call 'anti-roll' bar in the uk. For your other part follow a similar process(always check the next button) try part number 90925 05073 for a starting position too. Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help. I went back and spent some more time with it and managed to find what I was looking for. It was called a vacuum transmitting valve that i was looking for.

For what its worth theres on online parts epc at http://www.elcats.ru/toyota/.

granted its in russian at the start but you could still navigate through it as the part descriptions are in english.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links