Speed_Chaser

Cruise Control Installation Instructions

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

i have been trying the cruise control install on my 2014 Auris (zwe186 engine) but cant seem to get it to work.

perhaps i am missing some wiring, i dont know if it should be plug and play.

can anyone tell me what connector and pin(s) i have to look at to make sure?

 

thank you so kindly.

 

 

 

20180908_152325.jpg

20180908_152538.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 10:28 PM, Duran said:

Hello, I have a 2007 Auris 1.6 petrol and I would like to install the CC. Searching on ebay after the parts no mentioned on page 1 (8463234011) shows many results, but when I use the ”compability function” none of them seem to fit my 1.6.

Could anybody please link me a fitting one? (I live in Sweden btw so one with low shipping cost please).

Thanks!

I ordered one on chance and I can confirm that it doesn`t work on my 2007 Auris 1.6 petrol. I get the cruise light in the dash to turn on, but no function. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, I've ordered the cruise control stalk but I'm struggling to find a seller of the cover: 45186-02130-B0. Does anyone know where I can get this part?

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

toyota they are less than £10

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been advised by my local garage who contacted a Toyota specialist, and got told that my hybrid wasnt able to add cruise control to the car without possible risk to software and or engine, has anyone fitted one to a hybrid with success and how? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chi1701 said:

has anyone fitted one to a hybrid with success and how? Thanks

I have

I followed the video I shared on page 30. Literally plugged it in, it worked. Sounds like your garage is talking ****, or they just don;t know and couldn;t be bothered to look for you. Since you're in cumbria, you have a UK model, it should be the same as mine

But depends which model Auris you have, your profile says 2011. I think that's the older model. so results may vary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, regraham said:

I have

I followed the video I shared on page 30. Literally plugged it in, it worked. Sounds like your garage is talking ****, or they just don;t know and couldn;t be bothered to look for you. Since you're in cumbria, you have a UK model, it should be the same as mine

But depends which model Auris you have, your profile says 2011. I think that's the older model. so results may vary

My garage took the advice off another toyota garage (not dealer) due to them not having the experience of dealing with this situation and headed to their advice. My model is the first Auris model and the fitting instructions on page 30 dont match my model of car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 7:06 AM, Andronachescu Liviu said:

Hello,

First of all I apologize for mistakes, English is not my language, I am from Romania.

Own a hybrid Toyota Auris, manufactured at the end of 2012 and finally yesterday I managed to make the cruise control function.

I will write here what it is about because I did not find the complete answer here.

After installing the cruise control command, the damage occurred p0571.

in my case I was missing a wire between the brake pedal switch and the ECM.

the ECU plug is A130, the pin 7 that connects to the A124(switch pedal) plug, pin 5.

I hope it is clear and useful,all the best!

 

RHD.png

A 124.png

A130.png

LHD.png

I have the same issue with hybrid 2013 (error p0571 and check crise control message), as far as i understand i have to connect the number 5 pin from brake switch with nuumber 7 from ECU in order to make it work? Any help appreciated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi people,

I have a 2016 plate auris 1.2turbo.

Can I retro fit the cruise control? When I go to buy a stalk it says it isn't compatible? Cheers 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I'm thinking to install cruise to my hybrid auris and didn't found if this was asked before, but does the cruise control switch have any differences if it looks the same? Asking because i found used steering wheel with cruise control on sale, and thinking to buy it just because it have cc and other parts i may need. The steering wheel is from petrol manual, but i have hybrid (without CC) . Both, my Auris and "donor" (1ZR-FAE) are -12 models.

So, will it work, and is it going to be plug & play? (and maybe adding two wires i read on the forum)

Thanks for answers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBros said:

Hello! I'm thinking to install cruise to my hybrid auris and didn't found if this was asked before, but does the cruise control switch have any differences if it looks the same? Asking because i found used steering wheel with cruise control on sale, and thinking to buy it just because it have cc and other parts i may need. The steering wheel is from petrol manual, but i have hybrid (without CC) . Both, my Auris and "donor" (1ZR-FAE) are -12 models.

So, will it work, and is it going to be plug & play? (and maybe adding two wires i read on the forum)

Thanks for answers!

E150

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TBros said:

E150

E150? Please elaborate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st generation 2006-12, 2nd generation 2012-18 is E180

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...