Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Something Happening

Tegan

Northern meet activity  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do for the next meet?

• Xscape
    • Country drive and pub lunch
    • Karting
    • Motor museum
    • 5 a side footie

yeah, we will play with shirts, they have to play in skins :P

footy would be good but i am usually dead on a sunday after sats rugby, suppose would give you all a chance!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• Tegan

how about a bit of 5 a side football somewhere? although would be a problem if the laydees are going...

or if go karting...how about HERE

Why? Girls like football too ya know :P

Boys Vs Girls 5 a side match then?

:lol:

Yeah sounds good although i wont be playing - never said id play , just said girls like footie :lol: I.e girls like to watch fit men run around getting sweating for 90 mins :D :P (Also works for rugby, just change 'fit men' to 'big chunky gorgeous men bashing the crap out of each other' :D )

you calling me chunky? But big and gorgeous yes lol

You play rugby Hou? (Ow you doin' :D )

I have to say i have got a bit of a thing for rubgy players, think its because rubgy is a real mans game whereas footie is for 'pretty boys' :P

Annnnnyway - back on subject lol Shall i make a poll now that few more suggestions have been made for karting etc etc ?

Goals At Bradford

http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/Contact/Bra...spx?branchid=40

Goals At Leeds

http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/Contact/Bra...aspx?branchid=6

Goals At Sheffield

http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/Contact/Bra...spx?branchid=30

These are like the only 1's in Yorkshire i think, theres a Teeside one etc though

We need to vote on Karting or Football i reckon, then if its Footy, vote where to go for it

I'm up for anything. I'd justspend half the time on the floor in football, and 100% of the time in last place at karting. So either way I'm a loser, but I'll still go! :lol:

Goals At Bradford

http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/Contact/Bra...spx?branchid=40

Goals At Leeds

http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/Contact/Bra...aspx?branchid=6

Goals At Sheffield

http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/Contact/Bra...spx?branchid=30

These are like the only 1's in Yorkshire i think, theres a Teeside one etc though

We need to vote on Karting or Football i reckon, then if its Footy, vote where to go for it

I think its only fair to vote on everyones suggestions for meet activities and see if karting or football is the most popular :thumbsup:

Bubble car museum gets my vote.

Pretty safe bet that I'm the only one who voted for the place furthest from where I live rather than somewhere nearby.

okies then if Gaz can vote for 2 places then so can I. :P

Bubble place and country drive PLEASE!

Um I don't know how far the BCM is from Boro :huh:

I have to say i have got a bit of a thing for rubgy players, think its because rubgy is a real mans game whereas footie is for 'pretty boys' :P

Annnnnyway - back on subject lol Shall i make a poll now that few more suggestions have been made for karting etc etc ?

hell yeah, rugby player me, I am all man, come watch some time, you will be drooling!

as for the ideas i will vote now!

hell yeah, rugby player me, I am all man, come watch some time, you will be drooling!

as for the ideas i will vote now!

Hou, shame your not in the same league catchment area as me, would be good to have an inter-forum head to head! Add it as a new option and see how many people want to come watch the proper men play. :D

Well I am going to throw this out...............and you will be suprised!

Hows about............Xscape (but actually do something this time like bowling, or laserquest)

Its the most central place for the northerners that actually turn up all the time

fair for les and anne, tegan and rob, fizz, asha, rich, gaz, mo and of course me!!!!

Not to be a party pooper but Xscape is getting a bit boring and there are too many gypos! :o :P - i dont know about most people but i used to love the old northern meets where we would rock up at a country pub somewhere, have dinner - go for a drive down winding country roads then do a photoshoot or whatever we used to do to pass the rest of the afternoon.

Maybe we should do a poll?

Teegs x

best meet ever was scarborough "mini meet" photoshoot. We had an awesome drive!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links