Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Something Happening

Tegan

Northern meet activity  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do for the next meet?

• Xscape
    • Country drive and pub lunch
    • Karting
    • Motor museum
    • 5 a side footie

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• Tegan

I knew somebody else would remember the other meets , can always count on you les to have piccies as evidence (sometimes thats a bad thing lol :P )

T x

Right, I know a cracking pub, but cosy, and we would have to book in advance but the food is cracking and the portions are HUGE, as well as being very well priced, just north east of Leeds with plenty of great roads nearby.

The whole reason I suggest Yorks is that it sits between all the northern places members turn up from. If more members came from the west we could venture there.

If you want to suggest a better idea feel free, not like I own a toyota anymore

I'd probably be up for this, and maybe Cackles will tag along!!

Now just for a location. :g:

Right, I know a cracking pub, but cosy, and we would have to book in advance but the food is cracking and the portions are HUGE, as well as being very well priced, just north east of Leeds with plenty of great roads nearby.

The whole reason I suggest Yorks is that it sits between all the northern places members turn up from. If more members came from the west we could venture there.

If you want to suggest a better idea feel free, not like I own a toyota anymore

Huge portions - im there :D

But seriously that does sound great Hou, lets give it a day or two for some more suggestions then lets make it diplomatic and do a poll for location, im gonna throw the Cat and fiddle in there , i know its in derby but its a great road and theres a pub at the top! B)

Dont mind if everyone thinks thats too far south - just thought id throw it in as i know a few peeps like to drive that road :)

Mo- throw a suggestion in then muppett :P

T x

p.s The voices in my head still tell me to make lists :D

Jappy - Thats almost the midlands, is as far south of the north as you can get! Although I do like Matlock Bath, really nice place, went there on a date couple of months back, packed with Bikers!

Matty - You dont need Fizz dude, just tag along we are a friendly bunch

http://www.aberford.net/2006_brochure_web/...es/page0007.htm

I dont need a decent road while I have the diseasel, just good food!

how about Sherburn-In-Elmet

Squires Pub/Cafe whatever it is, nice big country roads, good food and a nice area :)

anybody decided a date

I'm interested in coming along to another 1 someday, depends on the dates etc. I'd much rather go to an event or something though, I can just sit in the pub half a mile away, if I'm going for a drive across the country I'd rather do something a bit unusual such as karting & then we can all go to the pub for afterwards

How about a meet this Sunday in the Stoke area around at around 4-5?

Certainly does, I was supposed to be getting a minibus but it's been cancelled so it's looking likely I'm going to have to drive to the game. With it being short notice I might be on my own so I'm wondering if there's anything else worth doing while I'm down there

Certainly does, I was supposed to be getting a minibus but it's been cancelled so it's looking likely I'm going to have to drive to the game. With it being short notice I might be on my own so I'm wondering if there's anything else worth doing while I'm down there

Waterworld? Alton Towers? xD

'bout all I know down that way... haha.

Alton towers always a winner for a laugh!!!!

a reccomendation from me is karting place i went to once, had great day there, best go kart track i've ever been on, you can't tell on the pics but it's built on a hill, makes loadsa fun for downhill corners, an all the off cambers that catch ya lol, an the karts do 70 mph woo hoo!!!!

it's not quite in northern region, it's in north wales so might be bit too much of a mision for some people, but if it's a group bookin it's like a full day there.

just throwin in out as an idea

I was thinking about Alton Towers but in the circumstances I don't think it's worth it

I'm gonna chuck a suggestion out there...

There is the Pro AM track that is very entertaining with it's twin engined little rockets

and just round the corner you have one of the nicest pubs/Restaurant in the area:

The Chequers at Bilton

Great idea

LINK :P

how about a bit of 5 a side football somewhere? although would be a problem if the laydees are going...

or if go karting...how about HERE

I can vouch for PPIK.

Only downside is there's not many good roads in Leeds city centre! :lol:

Definately got to sort a trip to the 1 in Warrington 1 day. I know the last 1 was cancelled due to lack of numbers but I really enjoyed the 1 that went ahead, even with the track not being the best

how about a bit of 5 a side football somewhere? although would be a problem if the laydees are going...

Why? Girls like football too ya know :P

Why? Girls like football too ya know :P

Boys Vs Girls 5 a side match then?

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links