Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jap Show Finale

Red Yaris 54

I have posted this in General as it should get more exposure

At the recent JAE some members were asking if TOC was having a stand at Santa Pod (Northants) for this years JAP SHOW FINALE (Sunday October 5th)

see site: http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_jap.php for ticket prices and details

To get a stand we would need at least 10 cars with a 50% commitment of advanced ticket sales by Friday 26th September.

Any takers for this one?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red Yaris 54

• MsB

• Karma Supra

• -T- Sport

Wooohooo JSF is usually a good show!

Are they slightly less strict about no none jap cars on stands too????????

I'll check with the mrs and the bank!

I'm already going but with an un-named club ;)

See this link for our sister club LOC:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry579775

They would share a stand with TOC as they did last year...............................So get your names down quick!

Might be a chance to meet our friends from JAE ;)

I'll have a ticket for the TOC / LOC stand on the Sunday.

They are running a Handling Challenge again this year and I feel I must compete :lol:

Paul.

I'll have a ticket for the TOC / LOC stand on the Sunday.

They are running a Handling Challenge again this year and I feel I must compete :lol:

Paul.

Paul PM Janey (MsB on here) to let her know what you want :thumbsup:

I have a ticket for jap show but i want to be on the stand (seeing as i was one of the people originally asking about it!)

let me know what i need to do

xxxx

I have a ticket for jap show but i want to be on the stand (seeing as i was one of the people originally asking about it!)

let me know what i need to do

xxxx

Jade.............Janey from LOC is organising the stand so PM Janey (MsB on here) to let her know what you want

Not going to make it either, SHMB says there is something else she wants to do that weekend. :unsure:

Attendee's List:

PaulT - Aygo

Jade - Starlet

Janey - ?????

Bazza - Starlet

Dave - IS200

Steve - Yaris

As Steve said please add your name & pm me if you want to come on stand, will be getting a number of advance tickets so will have to be 1st come 1st served All advance tickets have now gone ....you can buy them in advance from the Japshow website link here or ring 01234 782828

Stand passes (& tickets if asked for) will go out as soon as I have them :D

I'm away from this Friday (12th) for a week, so if I don't answer you it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you - I'm just not there :P

Are None jap cars allowed on stands? ...or being allowed on thos stand? :ph34r:

Are None jap cars allowed on stands? ...or being allowed on thos stand? :ph34r:

As far as I'm aware non-jap are allowed on stands but the ticket price is higher by £5 :o - advance price is £17 or £20 on the day for a non-jap car/per person

If theres room (I have booked a 15 car stand) I'm sure we can fit you on :D

Hey Janey...............You missed me off the list...............I will be there

PM sent

Hey Janey...............You missed me off the list...............I will be there

PM sent

You're now there :thumbsup:

I might go to this (if the weather is ok :rolleyes: )

"Bump"........................Any more interest?

Are people camping? might go, dont which day tho, and if I can bring me laddy, when you need to know by?

Only going on SUNDAY

Janey from LOC is organising the stand (Combined LOC/TOC stand :thumbsup:) She is MsB on here

See here:

"

Attendee's List:

PaulT - Aygo

Jade - Starlet

Janey - ?????

Bazza - Starlet

Dave - IS200

Steve - Yaris

As Steve said please add your name & pm me if you want to come on stand"

You can order tickets direct from Santa pod.............check website for phone number and details

http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_jap.php

See you there..........................That will be 2 Aygos with yours and PaulT's

Attendee's List:

PaulT - Aygo

Jade - Starlet

Janey - ?????

Bazza - Starlet

Dave - IS200

Steve - Yaris

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I wont be in the starlet! typing that is just jinxing me for something else to go wrong with the 'Rolla!!!!

Fingers crossed thats nothing else happens to the 'rolla, i will be up in that!.

xxxxxx

Right I'm back from Hols - I have in total 20 stand passes so if there's anyone else who hasn't asked for one yet - get yelling asap as time is running out :yes:

Passes & tickets (if requested) are going out today 1st class so should be with you tomorrow or Weds at the lastest :thumbsup:

Just a quick re-cap on whats on.....

Not only will the Finale will host the finals of the HKS Drag Series where you can watch cars go up the 1/4 mile strip in times you can only dream of there's also the Jet Dragster "Split Second" which will be running and also you can have a go up the strip or watch the RWYB guys having a darn good go and bet on who's going to get to the line 1st ... loads of action & loads of fun

And of course there will be all the usual activities including:

Club & Trade stands, cars & half naked promo girlies to drool over, along with the DW boys doing drift demos & passenger rides, there will be stunt displays, the Meguiars show paddock, and new for this year a handling course where the driver with the fastest time gets a trophy, and of course the free Pole Dance shows in Fuelers Bar throughout the day

There will also be Helicopter pleasure rides available which are definately worth their money, the funfair and on Saturday night if you stay over the weekend the Pod Palais heated nightclub will open it's doors for fun & frolicks.

Also theres Mobile Dyno: The Rapid GB Dyno will be at JapShow, allowing anyone to get a full power and torque readout and some tuning advice from the experts using some of the latest and most accurate mobile dyno kit available

And if you're thinking of selling there's the AutoTrader Cars For Sale: If you've got a car you want to sell, park it up in the Autotrader Cars For Sale Paddock, stick your phone number on the dashboard, and wait for the calls to come flooding in. It's FREE for both buyers and sellers

Also new this year is the Marangoni Pit Stop Challenge: Marangoni are giving you the chance to win a white knuckle ride of a lifetime in the Santa Pod 2-Seater dragster.

To win this amazing prize, you just need to visit the Marangoni ‘Pit Stop’ stand, no booking necessary, and change 2 wheels/tyres against the clock, on the Marangoni car. The Marangoni girls will be the judges and time each Pit Stop, with the quickest time of the day as the winner!

Right I'm back from Hols - I have in total 20 stand passes so if there's anyone else who hasn't asked for one yet - get yelling asap as time is running out :yes:

Passes & tickets (if requested) are going out today 1st class so should be with you tomorrow or Weds at the lastest :thumbsup:

Just a quick re-cap on whats on.....

Not only will the Finale will host the finals of the HKS Drag Series where you can watch cars go up the 1/4 mile strip in times you can only dream of there's also the Jet Dragster "Split Second" which will be running and also you can have a go up the strip or watch the RWYB guys having a darn good go and bet on who's going to get to the line 1st ... loads of action & loads of fun

And of course there will be all the usual activities including:

Club & Trade stands, cars & half naked promo girlies to drool over, along with the DW boys doing drift demos & passenger rides, there will be stunt displays, the Meguiars show paddock, and new for this year a handling course where the driver with the fastest time gets a trophy, and of course the free Pole Dance shows in Fuelers Bar throughout the day

There will also be Helicopter pleasure rides available which are definately worth their money, the funfair and on Saturday night if you stay over the weekend the Pod Palais heated nightclub will open it's doors for fun & frolicks.

Also theres Mobile Dyno: The Rapid GB Dyno will be at JapShow, allowing anyone to get a full power and torque readout and some tuning advice from the experts using some of the latest and most accurate mobile dyno kit available

And if you're thinking of selling there's the AutoTrader Cars For Sale: If you've got a car you want to sell, park it up in the Autotrader Cars For Sale Paddock, stick your phone number on the dashboard, and wait for the calls to come flooding in. It's FREE for both buyers and sellers

Also new this year is the Marangoni Pit Stop Challenge: Marangoni are giving you the chance to win a white knuckle ride of a lifetime in the Santa Pod 2-Seater dragster.

To win this amazing prize, you just need to visit the Marangoni ‘Pit Stop’ stand, no booking necessary, and change 2 wheels/tyres against the clock, on the Marangoni car. The Marangoni girls will be the judges and time each Pit Stop, with the quickest time of the day as the winner!

Ticket and stand pass arrived today ..............Thanks Janey...........I will settle up with you on the day :thumbsup:

Hi do I have to buy the tickets in advanced to get into the stand or can I just come on the day and buy some tickets from the gate??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links