Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jap Show Finale

Red Yaris 54

Hi do I have to buy the tickets in advanced to get into the stand or can I just come on the day and buy some tickets from the gate??

You can buy tickets in advance direct from Santa Pod.....................details within this thread, or buy them on the day.(DEARER)

If you want a club stand pass you should PM Janey (MsB on the TOC Forum) and give her your name and address so she can send out your club stand pass........................It is a Lexus Owners Club pass as we have a combined stand again.

BUT DO IT SOON AS TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!....................see you there :thumbsup:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red Yaris 54

• MsB

• Karma Supra

• -T- Sport

Ticket and stand pass arrived today ..............Thanks Janey...........I will settle up with you on the day :thumbsup:

Glad they arrived, hopefully Paul & Jade got theirs too :D

Just to say I have 4 stand passes left (on hardstanding round the good side near the cafe) so please if you do want to come on the stand & as Steve says pm me asap and I'll pop one in the post to you.

I'm all out of advance tickets, but they are still available from Santa Pod direct link here either by phone or online or you can pay £15pp on the day.

Attendee's List:

PaulT - Aygo

Jade - Corolla

Janey - ?????

Bazza - Starlet

Dave - IS200

Steve - Yaris

AE92 - Corolla

Jerry - MR2

Edited by MsB

im already booked (with another club who's name i probably cant mention)

will be beating the rolla to within an inch of its life :lol:

Am I right in thinking that the camping and "stands" are seperate?? Its not like JAE where you camp on your stand is it?

Yep, thanks for that! Last one round the handling course is a wuss :D

Paul.

Am I right in thinking that the camping and "stands" are seperate?? Its not like JAE where you camp on your stand is it?

Yep camping is on the grass round the entrance side & some clubs will have their 'stands' there too so depending what club you're with & where the stand is you maybe camping on it

Yep, thanks for that! Last one round the handling course is a wuss :D

Paul.

Darn if only the blinkin' Vitz was ready :rolleyes: .... I don't think Barrie will give me the keys to the tart :lol:

Hi got my stand pass thanks MsB nice one :thumbsup: (that was quick)

ps dawesy you traitor!! :bash:

ps dawesy you traitor!! :bash:

Like that is it? TOC vs Un-mentionable club then?! :gunsmilie:

:lol:

Hi got my stand pass thanks MsB nice one :thumbsup: (that was quick)

Blimey for once the postal system is being efficient :lol:

Updated list:

PaulT - Aygo

Jade - Corolla

Janey - Looks like feet unless a miracle happens

Bazza - Starlet

Dave - IS200

Steve - Yaris

AE92 - Corolla

Jerry - MR2

Wozza - IS200

Karma - M3

Aztec - IS200

All stand passes I had are now gone - if anyone else wants one shout & I'll try and get some more (Pod only sent 11 instead of 20 :rolleyes: )

Edited by MsB

PM'D!!

The chap that bought my supra has shown an interest in coming too... although it'll be rather odd seeing "my" car there and it not being my car!

I'll double check and see if he still wants to come!

PM'D!!

The chap that bought my supra has shown an interest in coming too... although it'll be rather odd seeing "my" car there and it not being my car!

I'll double check and see if he still wants to come!

Pass is now in the post pile Charlie :thumbsup:

Right - just spoken to Donna at Pod about more passes and no can do as .......

A: I have to buy at least 5 more advance tickets (which I may just get stuck with)

B: It will mean we need more space which will mean we will be moved from the very nice pitch on the hardstanding over to the yukky grass area which is miles from the action

So sorry to anyone else who may have wanted to come on the stand - you'll have to be quicker next time

Hi Janey

Thanks for posting out a club pass for me. It arrived today :thumbsup: Now all i got to do is buy a ticket on the day :yes:

Many thanks

jerry!!

Hi Janey

Thanks for posting out a club pass for me. It arrived today :thumbsup: Now all i got to do is buy a ticket on the day :yes:

Many thanks

jerry!!

See you there Jerry......................I am out all day on Saturday so I don't know how I am going to get my car as shiney as yours Mate :lol:

hope you all have a good time on sunday,

i would have joined you but i was a little late for the stand passes :oops:

See you there Jerry......................I am out all day on Saturday so I don't know how I am going to get my car as shiney as yours Mate :lol:

Steve, getting the excuses in early? That's not like you :D

OMG there's a microscopic dirt particle on top of the 20 layers of polish on the rear bumper but it's only because I was out all day on Saturday :lol:

Paul.

My pass arrived today too Janey..

Thanks!!!!!!

Steve, getting the excuses in early? That's not like you :D

OMG there's a microscopic dirt particle on top of the 20 layers of polish on the rear bumper but it's only because I was out all day on Saturday :lol:

Paul.

I suppose that I will just have to get up early and wash it ..........or bring the bucket and cleaning cloths with me so you can help :P ;) :lol:

Hey Steve - ask Jerry if you can use some of his water too - he usually takes his own :lol:

Hey Steve - ask Jerry if you can use some of his water too - he usually takes his own :lol:

He He ........................You cannot beat Luton water................(where it's always raining ;) )

hope you all have a good time on sunday,

i would have joined you but i was a little late for the stand passes :oops:

If we have a last minute drop out I'll give you a yell Kimi as it would be great to catch up :D

Out of interest there's a couple of us going Saturday too for RWYB battle if anyone fancies it

Taking bets on wether the Starlet will !Removed! over a IS200 s/c (280ish bhp) & a Tom's IS350 (352bhp) .... my money is on the 'tart B)

We are heading up on the saterday, although I'll not be allowed to enter the RWYB :)

My Old supra (in my avatar) will be there though! he might be up for some RWYB action!

What time are most meeting up on Sunday morning?

I think that the site opens from 8 AM..........................but those staying over will probably not be up by then

I am aiming to be ther by 9:00 ish....or maybe 9:30 coz it is Sunday :lol:

i'll be going up to this on the saturday, going with another club tho, look forward to seeing the TOC stand and what metal is on display, that'll be two 3S-GTE rolla's kicking about then :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links