Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jap Show Finale

Red Yaris 54

Hi janey, i got my pass (sorry for late reply!)

OH and everybody............

Im looking for a volounteer to park my car for me on sunday... any offers????

Everyone knows how bad my parking is!!!

:D

xxxx

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red Yaris 54

• MsB

• Karma Supra

• -T- Sport

What time are most meeting up on Sunday morning?

I think that the site opens from 8 AM..........................but those staying over will probably not be up by then

I am aiming to be ther by 9:00 ish....or maybe 9:30 coz it is Sunday :lol:

Steve

Thats a good idea mate. 9.30am sounds like a good time to meet up :thumbsup:

And if you are lucky i might let you use some on my water :lol:

jerry!!

Hi janey, i got my pass (sorry for late reply!)

OH and everybody............

Im looking for a volounteer to park my car for me on sunday... any offers????

Everyone knows how bad my parking is!!!

:D

xxxx

I'll park it somewhere for you! ;)

I'll park it somewhere for you! ;)

I meant park it on the TOC club stand not in a field half a mile away, or even on an un-named club stand! ;)

But thanks for the offer!

Think it might have to be my mate Red yaris 54 parking my car , he was my hero at JAE!!

LOL!!!!

xxxx

Yeah, reckon I'll probably be there around 9:30 or so.

Paul.

Yeah, reckon I'll probably be there around 9:30 or so.

Paul.

That should give me time to wash the Yaris :P ;) :lol:

Just checked the weather forecast.

Looks like it's going to be a wet day :crybaby:

jerry!!

Just checked the weather forecast.

Looks like it's going to be a wet day :crybaby:

jerry!!

Still be there!...........................and still to wash the Yaris ;) :lol:

well i hope you have fun guys (and gals). was up there on saturday, got about 6 runs in but into a 30mph head wind and a cold track there was never going to be any records broken. came away with a 12.8 :( . not going up sunday as the weather forecast looks abysmal. even blacket photography arnt going sunday due to the weather!.

Where was everyone!!! :ffs:

got there around 12:00 but couldn’t find anyone :(

Was only there for 10mins lol what a waste of 30 quid :censor:

AE, I got there around 8:30, by 11:00 nearly everyone had gone.

It was absolutely hammering down all morning, as you could probaly tell by all the massive puddles.... I think you actually drove past us and we were leaving, Granite 'Rolla, Myself and then another Granite Rolla. Was it you?

In any case - Waste of £24 on tickets and £60 on petrol. Oh, just to make things worse, I got up at 4:30, Left at 5:30. M6 was closed, so had to divert around the world :(

Nevermind... Maybe next year. :P

Edit: Here's the main view we had...

wet1.jpg

wet2.jpg

and here's something that cheered us up no-end, do feel sorry for the guy though.

Whoops.jpg

Where was everyone!!! :ffs:

got there around 12:00 but couldn’t find anyone :(

Was only there for 10mins lol what a waste of 30 quid :censor:

By 12:00 quite a few had given up and left but the remainder of us were on the LOC/TOC stand -(right at the far end of the site :angry: ) sitting in our cars sheltering from the rain.....

What a washout...............I did get to see some drift demos at about 2:30 as the rain eased off for a short while just before I left, but NO track action and NO handling course.....(Sorry PaulT) I am told that the Pole dancing was popular ;)

Jade even managed to park her own car :P

I feel so sorry for those members who made the effort to show up thank you all (You know who you are)....................gutted that it was a bad days weather

Janey (MsB) I owe you for the ticket price ........PM me and I'll sort it out with you.

Maybe next year will be better :thumbsup:

I am told that the Pole dancing was popular ;)

Are you supprised in that weather?!?

Nice meeting you for a whole 2 minutes anyway, haha. :thumbsup:

I turned up with the chap that bought my Supra, Saw PaulT and -T-Sport (I think?), and a chap in a silver IS but it has lashing it down so hard I didn't get out the car!

It was raining so har that when my mrs nipped out the passenger door by the loos I got soaked on the drivers side!

We had camped over on the saterday and were already pretty wet and soggy so buggered off to the pub... I seriously thought we were going to get stuck in the mud! No Hilux anymore :(

I Saw PaulT and -T-Sport (I think?)

It was not T -Sport .........it was me :P (Shows you how heavy the rain was ;) )........................T-Sport was lurking on another stand ;) But he and some of them came to visit us :thumbsup:

Turned up, got wet, went home :lol:

Lucky I decided not to camp!

Paul.

I Saw PaulT and -T-Sport (I think?)

It was not T -Sport .........it was me :P (Shows you how heavy the rain was ;) )........................T-Sport was lurking on another stand ;) But he and some of them came to visit us :thumbsup:

We're all one big happy family really! :D

Not a bad turnout of Corolla T Sports (they're all members of TOC! ;) )

100_2530.jpg

Left to Right:

Norfolk n Chance, toweylowey, -T- Sport, Fwazz, carltsport55, chriscomp

AE, I got there around 8:30, by 11:00 nearly everyone had gone.

It was absolutely hammering down all morning, as you could probaly tell by all the massive puddles.... I think you actually drove past us and we were leaving, Granite 'Rolla, Myself and then another Granite Rolla. Was it you?

In any case - Waste of £24 on tickets and £60 on petrol. Oh, just to make things worse, I got up at 4:30, Left at 5:30. M6 was closed, so had to divert around the world :(

Nevermind... Maybe next year. :P

I was in a silver skyline r32 with white te37's and carbon bonnet and no spoiler (corolla was making a weird knocking noise from the engine so could not bring it :( ) i did see you t-sport guys think there was about 4 or 5 of you just chilling in your cars lol (corolla's looking good guys :thumbsup: )

I think i saw jade in a white starlet??? not sure

got stuck in trafic on the M25 aswell :ffs: (man twin plate clutch kills your feet :crybaby: )

Karma supra do you have a black m3 with black and silver number plate ?? ifso i saw you leaving santa pod

it would have been soooooooooo good if it didn't rain :ffs: :censor:

Chilling isn't quite the right word.

SOAKING AND FREEZING! Is more along the correct lines. :lol:

I was sat watching District 13 on a portable DvD player... :lol:

I PARKED MY OWN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :D :D :D :D

Weather was so crap and would have been a crap day for all you normal folks, but if you were strange like me, you would have remembered to bring a pair of wellies and a poncho!!

I went puddle splashing!!!!

I see you corolla guys had a good turn out. However, im glad i went with the TOC. i would never have been able to park my car on my own on the other stand!

I had fun, even if i will wake up with pneumonia in the morning!! :yes:

xxxx

Karma supra do you have a black m3 with black and silver number plate ?? ifso i saw you leaving santa pod

Nope not me!!! Looking through the piccies taken of the cars when they arrived take by the "official" photographers I was in at least one of two black M3s there.... :lol: Mine was the standard one ;)

well i hope you have fun guys (and gals). was up there on saturday, got about 6 runs in but into a 30mph head wind and a cold track there was never going to be any records broken. came away with a 12.8 :( . not going up sunday as the weather forecast looks abysmal. even blacket photography arnt going sunday due to the weather!.

yep, i stayed overnight and it was a wet one! left at about 12 ish. didn't see your 12.8 that must have been in the afternoon, but good to see your mighty rolla up there!

Nope not me!!! Looking through the piccies taken of the cars when they arrived take by the "official" photographers I was in at least one of two black M3s there.... :lol: Mine was the standard one ;)

O i see....well that one wasn’t a nice one anyway ;) :lol:

Chilling isn't quite the right word.

SOAKING AND FREEZING! Is more along the correct lines. :lol:

I was sat watching District 13 on a portable DVD player... :lol:

Yes you’re quite right :lol:

At least you had some fun....watching a DVD that is :rolleyes:

If only I had power over the weather :crybaby:

Barrie got 3 runs in on Saturday, stayed over in Wellingborough, got up 7am to get ready only to watch the rain pour down !! Sat in the hotel reception until 12 waiting for it to either ease off or stop .....it didn't so we made our way home - really p'd off as was so looking forward to a great day :(

There is talk of a possible 'refund' on tickets so hang on to them and if I hear anything I'll yell so hopefully everyones pennies won't be totally wasted.

If only I had power over the weather :crybaby:

There is talk of a possible 'refund' on tickets so hang on to them and if I hear anything I'll yell so hopefully everyones pennies won't be totally wasted.

Santa Pod only issue credits against future events...............they will not consider cash refunds :(