Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Belgian F1 Gp

kimi

After watching the GP yesterday,and seeing Lewis unfairly stripped of his win :angry:

there is a petition going [ not as the FIA will take much notice ;) ]

SIGN HERE

Did anyone else watch it ?

and if you did what do you think ?

I watched it, it was along the lines of the British GP i.e entertaining, as we all know watching a load of cars following each other for 2hrs is boring :yawn: . The driving was excellent and the bravery amazing, we actually saw some "racing" :yahoo:

Lets have all the races in the wet :thumbsup:

And yes the stewards should be :giljotiini: for there totally stupid decision

Done :thumbsup:

Any QPR fans on here ? Well you are guaranteed some success now that Ecclestone and Briatore (Ferrari) are the new

owners. Trouble is you probably wont have deserved it.

Clearly they were saying something happened which didn't; i.e. Lewis gaining an advantage from cutting the corner which if he didn't do he would have smashed into Kimi anyhow.

I sympathise but there is now way they will take notice the F1 Management is a law unto itself. Eccleston and Mosley ......aye right!.

I cant believe it came as a shock to a lot of people. As soon as it happened I knew it would be an excuse to punish Lewis. It is honestly what I expected. Thats F1 for you

I missed it because my nephew was around & had the XBOX on but it sounds like an amazing finish. It also sounds like a poor decision to punish him after the podium celebrations have long been finished & the press conference done but there's no way an online petition will force the people in charge to change a potentially huge decision so I can't see the point in signing it

I am surprised I thought there would be a lot of Lewis haters here! :P I don't know why but for some reason I thought this was the kind of website that would have Lewis haters on it for some reason. You know when you get that feeling that something is gonna crop up on a certain topic.

I am surprised I thought there would be a lot of Lewis haters here! :P I don't know why but for some reason I thought this was the kind of website that would have Lewis haters on it for some reason. You know when you get that feeling that something is gonna crop up on a certain topic.

I think that most of TOC members are quite sensible and give credit where it is due.

Lewis Hamilton has worked his way up from karting and deserves some support for the way that he has handled the fame without it going to his head:thumbsup:

The same cannot be said for all GP drivers throughout history.

??? don't know why you would think that, a young brit who is potentially the next F1 champ :wacko:

"I am surprised I thought there would be a lot of Lewis haters here! I don't know why but for some reason I thought this was the kind of website that would have Lewis haters on it for some reason. You know when you get that feeling that something is gonna crop up on a certain topic."

Is there anywhere where you can sign against it :mellow:

if there was a wall that forced him to follow Kimi he would not have been so close that he could overtake him.

and yesterday also showed him as the bully he is, by pushing Webber of the track. He might be talented, but he is no Lauda (forget Scumi and Senna). NL was a real sportman who did not need to push ppl off the track.

:ph34r:

Done :thumbsup:

Any QPR fans on here ? Well you are guaranteed some success now that Ecclestone and Briatore (Ferrari) are the new

owners. Trouble is you probably wont have deserved it.

:arrgg-matey: Err, of course that doesn't mean that the old used car salesman Bernie and a good old ferrari man are in bed together and anything decided in a big motor racing formula could be construed as biased then, no sorry, of course not, sorry again, of course I'm wrong!

A rumour amongst motoring journalists and sometimes uttered in the pitlane is that Lewis being released late and one or two other anomolies that happened after Rons fine last year were down to a telephoned off the record warning, that Lewis (Mc) were not to win the (2007) championship under any circumstances or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?. Just a stupid untrue rumour of course and not worth anything, because obviously untrue? :hokus-pokus:

Sorry this post is deliberately obscure, after taking advice from my brief and my current personal bodyguard...... :crutchy:

there seems to be a petition for everything these days - theres no way it will make any difference - total waste of time

I agree that petitions may not acheive anything but at least it shows Lewis he has a few of us behind him

showing our support :gora:

The problem with the UK these days is there are too many people who just sit back and get walked over,

never say a word because whats the point ;)

there seems to be a petition for everything these days - theres no way it will make any difference - total waste of time

I agree that petitions may not acheive anything but at least it shows Lewis he has a few of us behind him

showing our support :gora:

The problem with the UK these days is there are too many people who just sit back and get walked over,

never say a word because whats the point ;)

At the end of the day its F1 - lewis isnt dying neither is he some sort of big global issue thats worth fighting/siging a petition for :rolleyes: I mean for christs sake i feel so sorry for him, rich , famous and successful and one of the best jobs in the world- yeah he totally needs our support - looks like he does okay on his own :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links