Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Slick Install Pics

TheDon

I see what you're saying, never really had anything to do with installs where the subs are in the same cabin i.e. not in the boot.

Would be nice to listen to someone else's install to clear things up.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheDon

• Bibbs

• Jimlad

• nick_mcuk

Where are you in the country...I am near Gulidford Surrey....youare welcome to hear mine any time.

Can someone in the know work out the volume for a sub box, volume: 15.29L/0.54cuft....

Bearing in mind its gotta fit behind a seat :D

cheers in advance :thumbsup:

I've just made a box for behind the passenger seat for one 10" sub.... It's looking good.

I made it to fit snugly on both sides, with a letterbox cut out the top which I will put perspex on... and some lights in the box, so they shine through.

I'm going to make another box the same as this one for the drivers side, but a bit shorter so that I can reach the engine release catch. This box will have another, bigger hole in the middle, with perspex over it but inside will be the amp and some more twinkly lights......

I really need a digital camera to show you what I'm on about! But when covered in some acoustic cloth, these should look excellent.

Woohoo :D made mine this weekend :thumbsup: AND sorted my interference problem, so blissfully chrisp bassy music, ahhhhhhhhh beecham :P

Will take some photos at some point, its in but not finished at the mo, needs carpeting, but ran out of time this weekend..... cant believe the difference though, one 8" sub is pleanty for me, gives just the right amount of bass that was missing from the standard Speakers...

Av it :lol:

let me see some pics etc when you're done mate.

Would you be interested in making one for me ?

Lets see how this one goes..... but quite possibly....ill let you see some piccys when ive carpeted it, at the mo its manky MDF i found in my barn, which is a tad unsightly!

Will photo at the weekend :thumbsup:

511659_1_full.jpg

Well, I'm carpeting them and adding the perspex tomorrow..... Should look less shabby then!

The amp will go on the one with the window (perspexed), with some lights.

And the 10" sub in the other one, with perspex on the top hole, with some more nice lights.

Well box is carpeted, and im addicted to the smell of evostick....mmmmmm :blink:

piccys as promised (pls excuse the state of the car, i live on a farm....mud everywhere) <_<

subin.jpg

subout.jpg

Where can I get two nice cheapish 8" subs from?

What's wrong with the Fusion??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

• 3 months later...

anyone herd from "thedon" about the boxes?

my customs boxes will be finished this weekend and will be available for sale if anyone wants to buy any. pics will be up asap.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links