Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With My Toyota Hiace Camper + Parts

jo mapp

hello,

i stupidly bought a toyota camper van on eBay, because it looked cool.

it has since been a summer of disaster.

i took it to a gargage with a carboretta fault and they took 5 weeks to fix it, and it still broke down on me.

i need someone who would be interetested in spending a bit of time looking it over, someone who would enjoy this little job and who cares for this poor van and is willing to fiddle with the carboretta so that i dont have to keep the choke out!

i also now i need parts:

a clutch slave cyliinder

and a steering idle for passenger side. both aren't urgent but i like to start looking for them now, so if anyone knows of hwere a good place to look pleae let me know.

thank u

jo

hello,

i stupidly bought a toyota camper van on ebay, because it looked cool.

i took it to a gargage with a carboretta fault and they took 5 weeks to fix it, and it still broke down on me.

i need someone who would be interetested in spending a bit of time looking it over, someone who would enjoy this little job and who cares for this poor van and is willing to fiddle with the carboretta so that i dont have to keep the choke out!

i also now i need parts:

a clutch slave cyliinder

and a steering idle for passenger side. both aren't urgent but i like to start looking for them now, so if anyone knows of hwere a good place to look pleae let me know.

thank u

jo

hello,

i stupidly bought a toyota camper van on ebay, because it looked cool.

i also now i need parts:

a clutch slave cyliinder

thank u

jo

hi i have a number for a guy who rebuilds carbs at £40 a go replacing all worn and damaged parts

he is based in bromborough on the wirral

• 2 years later...

i brought a repair kit for one the hiace 12r engine the kit came from australia look on australia eBay heres a link@: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CARBURETTOR-REPAIR-KIT-TOYOTA-CELICA-CORONA-HILUX-HIACE-/200641756803?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eb72e3e83

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...

hi just wondering has anyone out there done a motor conversion in a 86 model Toyota HiAce L van ..from petrol to diesel  gear box is auto ..  as I could do with a bit of advise 

cheers andy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links