Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Angle Eye Celica Lights?

Fizz

Think you'll find that they are imported from the states. If so they will dip the wrong way as they were designed for left hand drive markets. Unless they are 'e' marked you'll probably fail MoT. Plus how often do you drive around with your headlamps up but not switched on? They only show up when you only have your sidelights on.

I'd have to see them on the celica first... but I think they could work nice.

have to agree with kelvyn though how often do you drive around with just sidelights on ? and if they are indeed not E marked then it's a possible MOT failure :(

I'd have to see them on the celica first... but I think they could work nice.

have to agree with kelvyn though how often do you drive around with just sidelights on ? and if they are indeed not E marked then it's a possible MOT failure :(

id drive with them all day long and pretend to be a slick Volvo... :P

i am waiting for mine to turn up as we speak

Nice one.. how much did they cost if you dont mind me asking..?

and please let us know what you think of 'em... and especially get some pics and a write up done if you do have some spare time.. :thumbsup: B)

£70 inc posting

i like the look and they are about the same price as normal ones

will post on here when i get them could still be a while tho

Seems to me a pretty expensive waste of time, unless you drive about with your headlights up and lights off. Bit silly, really, and it would be an obvious "look at me" pose.

Much nicer are the much taled about twin-headlight conversions, where you get 2 round lamps in your headlight housing, and a lowered lift. Bit expensive at the moment mind you, and still in development. Thee is a pic over in the Gen 5 forum at www.celica-club.co.uk ... :thumbsup:

Angus

I don't think you should bother with them.Gen 5's look great because they've got the standard pop ups,Im envious as a gen 6 owner , Theres no need to join the nova clan

GTuk

I don't think you should bother with them.Gen 5's look great because they've got the standard pop ups,Im envious as a gen 6 owner , Theres no need to join the nova clan

GTuk

get a 5th gen then... :P

IMHO i don't really like the angel eyes, but if you do fit them it will be unique and a rare mod.............. B)

Angus> Hi there mate, just registered on this forum.. Nice to see others from our club :D

Is there anyone else? I've only just started looking......

get a 5th gen then...  :P

Test driven a few gen 5's but all had dodgy histories,so settled for gen 6 which seemed ok,,,,,Looks very much like your motor,,Ill post photos as soon as i work out how to ,,,,

Next car probably a gen 5 GT4!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...