Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kartin - Tis The Season

Steve

Not sure why the karting did not conintue... but I would like to get the ball rolling again for febuary

Prefarbally the midlands

TOC against LOC 6 in each team

So... i am looking for 6 drivers and 1 spare

If you cam to the last one you know how much fun we had.. wicked day out.

We also need a team leader as Ryan is no longer with us it would be good to have another team leader on board for TOC.

Any takers?

Im always up for Karting.. had a blast in the Northen Mini Meet which Ken arranged... (winning had nothin to do with it :P )

What does this 'team leader' need to do exactly..

ohh and erm.. I defo wanna place my name down for a seat.. :thumbsup:

nice one mate

team leader organises the team

collects scores

makes sure there team wins

gives team advice etc and so on

and beats the :censor: out of those who lose :thumbsup: only kidding!

Edited by yaristpot

well ive only been once so i cant give advice.. i'll leave leader business alone.. lol

just let us know ASAP the dates so that i can arrange it with work... :thumbsup:

Im there please, oh and can i use my mini bike instead of a kart please????

:P

im up for sum and midlands sounds good i used to want to start kartin but it was to much commitment and cash but used to practice evry 2 wks, aint got the weight advantage now im 17yrs was 15yrs back then and only 9 stone then im 12 now but dont get me wrong i aint no vanessa feltz just big build

Im 13 stone and i won the northen Karting.. so it aint just about size... :P

there's the proof then, from the reigning champ himself :D :thumbsup:

so it's not the size but what you do with it fizz? :P :lol:

there's the proof then, from the reigning champ himself :D :thumbsup:

so it's not the size but what you do with it fizz? :P :lol:

champ my *****.. lol

It was beginers luck mate... that was the 1st time id been... should be a good laugh.. :yes:

Fizz

Knightrider

Knowlson

Yarisboy

any more?

also god to get some spare drivers.

Also those who do not wanna drive are free to come and watch as afterwards we go off for a pub meal and a beer! So please come along!

knowlson.. fancy being team leader?

Yeah if you like would people be up for the place I have suggested 1270m track :D ? Its easy access from the m25. They do the whole lot go-karting, off road go karting , quad bikes so if more people come I coudl see if we could sort out a deal to do a couple of other things also :D :D

Here is a picture of the track it is massive also it's built on a bit of the old brooklands air strip so there is loads of room for our cars and if we car lucky we could get some pictures on the bits of the brooklands race track that are still there!!!!

map.gif

hehe not really midlands is it :lol::lol:

Im a southern boy :P :lol::lol: what about Milton Keynes is that a bit more midlands for you?? It's a Daytona track I have been to the one at sandown coz its just down the road from me also, and that one is good! :lol::lol:

Dont mind where we go really :thumbsup: Just said brooklands because its 5 mins from my place :lol::lol:

track_mk.png

hehe not really midlands is it :lol::lol:

Im a southern boy :P :lol::lol: what about Milton Keynes is that a bit more midlands for you?? It's a Daytona track I have been to the one at sandown coz its just down the road from me also, and that one is good! :lol::lol:

Dont mind where we go really :thumbsup: Just said brooklands because its 5 mins from my place :lol::lol:

track_mk.png

dont that cost a bomb... :wacko:

i rememebr checkin their site and its well expensive,.. :unsure:

Yeah if you like would people be up for the place I have suggested 1270m track :D ? Its easy access from the m25. They do the whole lot go-karting, off road go karting , quad bikes so if more people come I coudl see if we could sort out a deal to do a couple of other things also :D :D

Here is a picture of the track it is massive also it's built on a bit of the old brooklands air strip so there is loads of room for our cars and if we car lucky we could get some pictures on the bits of the brooklands race track that are still there!!!!

map.gif

is that a yes to the team leader bit mate?

Yeah If its cool with you mate I dont mind sorting things out :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If we got teams of 12 TOC vs LOC we could get it a lot cheaper :thumbsup:

Not sure if anyone would like the idea of racing other JAP car clubs?? anyone like the idea of that??

I'll be up for some kartin :thumbsup:

Ever since we did it for our company Xmas doo, I'm hooked!

We went to the indoor track (GP Karting) in Northampton, which I think was relatively easy to drive. I don't know how much it costs but there were 15 or 16 of us. They offer two race formats:

1] Grand Prix Sprint races and a final deciding the individual champion of the day.

2] Edurance Racing which helps team spirit and race tactics from team members.

When booking as corporate, the centre will be reserved for exclusive use.

i should be up for it, love kartin, except when i win everythin bar the final, eh fizz :crybaby:

6'2'' 10.5 stone and built like a rake!

i should be up for it, love kartin, except when i win everythin bar the final, eh fizz :crybaby:

6'2'' 10.5 stone and built like a rake!

I was warming up mate... what more can i say? :P & you got a weight advantage... :lol: Im 2.5 stone heavier than you fella... :rolleyes: